collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Sorry  (Read 17385 times)

Offline TRUE BLUE

Sorry
« on: December 02, 2010, 01:25:25 AM »
Hi All just joined to say Sorry for the actions of a few of our KNob Heads to claim to be fans,I have  been going to football for over 30 years and i do remember the good old days when we could all go and mix before,during,and after the match.99%of them fans on the park were cowards who would not say boo to a goose but after a few shandys feel mighty big.I dont care who threw the flair first it should never have got past the stewards,It will never happen but i would love to see the good old days back when we can watch from the same stand but it wont happen.If only the courts would bring back the chain gang to sort these tossers out.As for the Game you were the better team but you had so many players out,Albrighton i feel will turn out to be a fantastic player so i was glad he was out,Gabby will always score against us we just cant stop him.Im sure you will pick up when you get your players back and good look for the rest of the season,Best wishes Bill

Offline luke25

Re: Sorry
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2010, 01:28:35 AM »
Why is it that the last two noses to join this site seem so decent?

Offline usav

• GM : 09.02.2019
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2010, 01:30:58 AM »
Thanks and enjoy your win, hopefully normal service will be resumed soon.  :)
« Last Edit: December 02, 2010, 03:30:37 AM by usav »

Offline The Man With A Stick

« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2010, 01:32:29 AM »
Very decent of you Bill, cheers.  We know you're not all like that and there's knobheads on both sides of the fence.

Offline taylorsworkrate

« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2010, 01:35:19 AM »
TRUE BLUE thanks for coming on, but you have nothing to apologise for. 

The last thing that us decent fans should do is apologise for the scum within our game.

Online dave.woodhall

• Location: Treading water in a sea of retarded sexuality and bad poetry.
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2010, 01:46:04 AM »
TRUE BLUE thanks for coming on, but you have nothing to apologise for. 

The last thing that us decent fans should do is apologise for the scum within our game.

Beat me to it.

Offline TRUE BLUE

« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2010, 01:48:50 AM »
Thanks for the kind words,I think it is sad that i feel like we lost tonight so was it worth it,If the prats who ran on the pitch want to fight join the army and got over to Afghanistan
but oh no for that you MUST be Brave and have BALLS so no joy there.I work with lots of villa fans and we have loads of banter but for once i wont really want it ,I have been to 87 football grounds with blues but all this makes me think why bother,Sad to say but when we play west ham i can see the same thing win or lose...I do think the police tonight were slack as this could have been seen weeks ago,I would hate to think any good person who went to the game for the football was hurt or made feel unsafe that aint football ,Im sure we will see a lot of them clowns in the mail over the coming days and im sure they will be getting a early morning call from the police very soon.

Offline The Situation

• Location: Where there are palm trees, bad bitches and wannabe's
« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2010, 02:25:22 AM »
Hi All just joined to say Sorry for the actions of a few of our KNob Heads to claim to be fans,I have  been going to football for over 30 years and i do remember the good old days when we could all go and mix before,during,and after the match.99%of them fans on the park were cowards who would not say boo to a goose but after a few shandys feel mighty big.I dont care who threw the flair first it should never have got past the stewards,It will never happen but i would love to see the good old days back when we can watch from the same stand but it wont happen.If only the courts would bring back the chain gang to sort these tossers out.As for the Game you were the better team but you had so many players out,Albrighton i feel will turn out to be a fantastic player so i was glad he was out,Gabby will always score against us we just cant stop him.Im sure you will pick up when you get your players back and good look for the rest of the season,Best wishes Bill
Agreed with what you said here Bill... moronic behaviour tonight, there was no need to storm the pitch, why look for trouble after you've just won? It just doesn't make any sense and hopefully those lowlifes are banned for life. I wish we could get on, have a bit of banter and that's it, none of this nonsense. Do you think the family stand will be now closed for when West Ham visit in February?

And yeah I hope our season does pick up... we're playing well but not just getting the job at the moment. You really did punish us on the break for your second goal.

Offline eastie

« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2010, 07:26:27 AM »
Thanks bill , and best wishes for the rest of the season- hope you stay up!

Offline willywombat

« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2010, 07:28:25 AM »
Thanks bill , and best wishes for the rest of the season- hope you stay up!

Now that's just going too far!

Offline Holtenderinthesky

« Reply #10 on: December 02, 2010, 07:44:48 AM »
I can only echo the sentiments of others Bill.  Fair play to you.  There has been many a time when I have felt almost embarrassed to be a fan, whether it be Villa or England.  It's the fault of the idiots, not the true fans like us.  All the best mate.

Offline JD

• Stay Free
  • GM : 19.01.2025
« Reply #11 on: December 02, 2010, 07:47:39 AM »
Even though I gutted about the result it's decent people like you Bill who make me think it's all worthwhile. Thanks for the kind words and humbleness you have shown in winning. 

Offline Karl Bridges

« Reply #12 on: December 02, 2010, 08:07:29 AM »
I have banter with my Blues mates and it never gets out of hand because it's banter. the idiots on both sides last night have watched Green Street a few too many times. I wonder how many of the invading Blues fans will be travelling to Millwall to give it the large one?

Offline Shrek

• It goes Football, Formula 1, Cricket in that order
  • GM : 04.06.2015
« Reply #13 on: December 02, 2010, 08:20:46 AM »
Fair play

Online N'ZMAV

« Reply #14 on: December 02, 2010, 08:24:22 AM »
Thanks, Bill. Nice to see a bit of common sense for a change.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal