collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Crowd Trouble  (Read 70425 times)

Offline saunders_heroes

• GM : 25.02.2025
Re: Crowd Trouble
« Reply #30 on: December 01, 2010, 10:31:01 PM »
Throwing flares into a crowd of people if cowardice beyond belief. Despicable behaviour from despicable fans.

Offline bertlambshank

• GM : 30.06.2019
« Reply #31 on: December 01, 2010, 10:33:54 PM »
The Mail are reporting Villa fans lit and threw the flair and SHA just threw it back.
Would that be the Birmingham City Mail?

Offline eastie

« Reply #32 on: December 01, 2010, 10:35:38 PM »
Anyone seen trouble outside the ground back home yet?

Offline villa1

« Reply #33 on: December 01, 2010, 10:35:44 PM »
Have to be honest, the first footage I saw, looked like it was ours who threw the flare first. I just presumed it was being returned at the time.

Offline dean saunders left boot

« Reply #34 on: December 01, 2010, 10:36:27 PM »
Copied from my angrily typed FB status in reply to someone else's

yes it's a local derby, but them all running on to the pitch towards the villa fans, throwing flares, incitement to riot, risking injury to innocent fans (and yes there were villa fans throwing chairs etc, and while i'm not defending that, when you come under attack, you'll attack back) but for those who just want to watch a game of football. Fuck the bill shankly quote, it's a football game at the end of the day, 90 minutes of 22 guys kicking a ball up and down a pitch not something where you don't know if you are gonna make it home that night cos some moron with shit for brains thinks it's clever to throw a coin or a bottle or a brick. Life, is ultimately bigger than football. Hope all the actual football fans, villa or blues get home safely

Offline JJ-AV

• GM : 26.07.2022
« Reply #35 on: December 01, 2010, 10:36:39 PM »
The Mail are reporting Villa fans lit and threw the flair and SHA just threw it back.

Not quite.

A flare appeared to have been lit by the penned-in Villa supporters and thrown at rival fans on the pitch, who then picked it up and threw it back.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1334849/Pitch-invasion-Birmingham-derby-dispersed-riot-police.html#ixzz16u0I9SF4

Offline The Man With A Stick

« Reply #36 on: December 01, 2010, 10:40:16 PM »

Five Live said the same thing to be fair.

Offline Phil from the upper holte

« Reply #37 on: December 01, 2010, 10:40:47 PM »

Not quite.

A flare appeared to have been lit by the penned-in Villa supporters and thrown at rival fans on the pitch, who then picked it up and threw it back.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1334849/Pitch-invasion-Birmingham-derby-dispersed-riot-police.html#ixzz16u0I9SF4

It certainly looks like our lot, SHA forum blames their fans. Either way they are ALL idiots

Offline TheSandman

• GM : May, 2013
« Reply #38 on: December 01, 2010, 10:41:40 PM »

Not quite.

It is what happened. It was thrown out and back in a few times too.

Offline CJ

• GM : 12.07.2017
« Reply #39 on: December 01, 2010, 10:42:39 PM »
It's the Daily Heil.  I'm surprised they didn't add that the sell-out crowd was by virtue of all the illegal immigrants getting tickets by selling their sisters to brothels.

Offline dean saunders left boot

« Reply #40 on: December 01, 2010, 10:43:37 PM »
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3256108/Trouble-flares-at-Birmingham-derby.html

The Sun have got it as the flare being thrown in to the Villa fans.

Offline 1_Pablo_Angel

« Reply #41 on: December 01, 2010, 10:45:00 PM »
shite sorry... MERGE pls!

Offline The Situation

• Location: Where there are palm trees, bad bitches and wannabe's
« Reply #42 on: December 01, 2010, 10:47:17 PM »
No-one knows who orginally had the flares, they were being thrown back and forth cowardly.

I know we say it a lot but it just really proves small heath are tiny club with scumbag fans... that's how much it means to those lowlifes to beat the Villa and that the first thing that springs to their minds when it's full time is to run onto the pitch and go over towards our fans and taunt them - that's the difference between us and them - the pictures speak for themselves. It should of been a joyous moment yet they show themselves up once again because it's in their nature of supporting a shit club to do so because they know nothing else. They really are an embarrassment of our city, aren't they?

Offline 1_Pablo_Angel

« Reply #43 on: December 01, 2010, 10:51:00 PM »
i was expecting worse than a few flares exchanged INSIDE the ground. If this is all that happened it's frankly a good result; I was more concerned about people getting ambushed in digbeth etc.

knew when all my ott workmates started going on about 'cuddles getting revenge for a slap!1' that I wasn't wrong to laugh. At their utter retardedness.

Bellends.

Offline villajk

• GM : June, 2013
« Reply #44 on: December 01, 2010, 10:51:48 PM »
Managed to get out on the final whistle so didn't see the trouble. 

Villa fans weren't locked in.

There was a huge police presence outside the away end and as we were dashing out we saw the riot police jogging into the ground.  We then got a message that there was trouble.

Our only concern was to get away from there asap.  We were home within half an hour of the final whistle as there was absolutely no traffic and we'd parked close to the ground.

Blues fans that we know are disgusted with the behaviour of some of their fans.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal