collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Brigada 1874: Starting Out Video  (Read 19459 times)

Offline DeKuip

Re: Brigada 1874: Starting Out Video
« Reply #60 on: December 07, 2010, 03:54:57 PM »
Good luck to you lads - it's good to see a group of fans with a positive attitude, so don't let us miserable old bastards put you off doing what you're doing. Any effort to improve the atmosphere at games should be applauded.
I believe the PRIDE OF BRUM flag in the Railway End last week was yours, good on you!

Offline Brigada1874

« Reply #61 on: December 07, 2010, 03:59:28 PM »
Good luck to you lads - it's good to see a group of fans with a positive attitude, so don't let us miserable old bastards put you off doing what you're doing. Any effort to improve the atmosphere at games should be applauded.
I believe the PRIDE OF BRUM flag in the Railway End last week was yours, good on you!

Cheers for the support!

Yeah was our banner but it's disappeared without trace  :(

Offline Lew Chatterleys Lover

« Reply #62 on: December 07, 2010, 08:07:56 PM »
My first contribution to this board and I want to use it to say Good Luck to Brigada 1874. I'm a bit of an old school codger, as some will gather from the name, but I'm all for the young guns making a bleedin racket and doing everything (within the law) to stir things up and create a buzz at games.

Don't let cynics put you off lads and don't get downcast by misjudged criticism about links to other groups. There's plenty of room for the car-rug-and-flask merchants in the upper Trinity. We need zealots, we need one-eyed nutters and we need cheery loudmouths roaring the boys on.

Keep the faith and keep the Lions flag flying high!

Offline Percy McCarthy

• King City Online
« Reply #63 on: December 08, 2010, 06:16:39 AM »
Welcome and well said LCL.

Offline TimTheVillain

« Reply #64 on: December 08, 2010, 08:12:45 AM »
My first contribution to this board and I want to use it to say Good Luck to Brigada 1874. I'm a bit of an old school codger, as some will gather from the name, but I'm all for the young guns making a bleedin racket and doing everything (within the law) to stir things up and create a buzz at games.

Don't let cynics put you off lads and don't get downcast by misjudged criticism about links to other groups. There's plenty of room for the car-rug-and-flask merchants in the upper Trinity. We need zealots, we need one-eyed nutters and we need cheery loudmouths roaring the boys on.

Keep the faith and keep the Lions flag flying high!

Nice one matey.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal