collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Ireland. Has there ever been a less committed player?  (Read 34862 times)

Offline sfx412

Re: Ireland. Has the ever been a less committed player
« Reply #15 on: November 21, 2010, 05:14:36 PM »
Dunne has always been an in and out player, even at Man City where his performances were often erratic over a season. In fact his seasons were over all erratic, some good, some bad some awful. Mon got a good one from him, but now he's reverted to type.
Collins has a similar if not as poor a record too, although its generally considered he's more consistent at Villa.
When you consider the consistency of good performances Cahill and Ridgewell give their respective teams, Mon certainly knew how to wheel and deal.
Still unlike true fans he c an just turn hsi back and run away, we are left to suffer under the dross he left.

Online Somniloquism

• GM : 06.12.2024
« Reply #16 on: November 21, 2010, 05:15:40 PM »
He is definitely playing like Downing was this time last year. As if he isn't even on the pitch.

Offline rutski

« Reply #17 on: November 21, 2010, 05:28:40 PM »
i think ireland has been a disgrace, any person (i had to change that word!) that tells anyone that his grandparent has died as an excuse to not do something is quite inbalanced!
He obviously doesnt want to be here, we know it, houllier knows it and the sooner he fucks off the better we will all be! He looks like sasa curcic and plays like the twat also! TOO MUCH DOUGH in his pocket and no hunger!
dont forget how good dunne was last year though, he always was a streaky player and i think for a few games we have seen the worst of him. Last year he was great but he aint getting any younger!

Online dave.woodhall

• Location: Treading water in a sea of retarded sexuality and bad poetry.
« Reply #18 on: November 21, 2010, 05:30:34 PM »
The only player I can remember who was less arsed than Ireland, ever, was Nigel Callaghan, and it took him a good six months to get this bad. You'd think professional pride would make him at least put some effort in.

Offline rutski

« Reply #19 on: November 21, 2010, 05:34:49 PM »
i was in the enclosure when that wanker (i am not going to change that word) refused to run for the ball and it didnt go out of play! The steward got sacked didnt he for remonstrating with him!
Bad bad day! trev got a trick also if i remember rightly!

Offline Risso

• GM : 04.03.2025
« Reply #20 on: November 21, 2010, 05:35:41 PM »
Dunne's dip in form started last season and shows no signs of abating.

Offline rutski

« Reply #21 on: November 21, 2010, 05:37:39 PM »
last comment was about callaghan! i think you are wrong about ireland though, he has shown absolutely no talent here this season and none for citeh last! We have bought him on playing well for 1/2 a good season playing well when robinho went to them!

Offline Jimbo

« Reply #22 on: November 21, 2010, 05:44:29 PM »
Ireland is not the full ha'penny. Not in a Stanley-Victor-manic-depression kind of way, but in a sort of dwarf-in-a-dustbin-biting-the-head-off-a-puffin-doing-the-old-bamboo-while-singing-yes-sir-I-can-boogie kind of way. The bloke's as mad as a quarry full of newts. There will be no getting through to him, no heart-to-hearts, no sit-downs, no wake-up-calls. He doesn't want to be here, he's a fucking loon and we need to get rid, before he turns into an Alsatian called Sharon and plugs his tail into the National Grid. See, now I'm going nuts too. Give him to Small Heath, just get rid.

Offline rutski

« Reply #23 on: November 21, 2010, 06:01:18 PM »
Ireland is not the full ha'penny. Not in a Stanley-Victor-manic-depression kind of way, but in a sort of dwarf-in-a-dustbin-biting-the-head-off-a-puffin-doing-the-old-bamboo-while-singing-yes-sir-I-can-boogie kind of way. The bloke's as mad as a quarry full of newts. There will be no getting through to him, no heart-to-hearts, no sit-downs, no wake-up-calls. He doesn't want to be here, he's a fucking loon and we need to get rid, before he turns into an Alsatian called Sharon and plugs his tail into the National Grid. See, now I'm going nuts too. Give him to Small Heath, just get rid.
love it!!!!

Offline UsualSuspect

« Reply #24 on: November 21, 2010, 06:03:33 PM »
http://www.heroesandvillains.info/forumv3/index.php?topic=40736.0;topicseen

I started the above a month ago and people thought I was being harsh on poor old likkle stevie weavie

The bloke is a fucking disgrace

Offline adrenachrome

« Reply #25 on: November 21, 2010, 06:04:19 PM »

So what you're saying is that he does not need to be more committed, he just need to be be committed.

Offline Legion

• Oh, it must be! And it is! Villa in the lead!
    • Personal Education Services
  • GM : 05.04.2019
« Reply #26 on: November 21, 2010, 06:11:04 PM »
http://www.heroesandvillains.info/forumv3/index.php?topic=40736.0;topicseen

I started the above a month ago and people thought I was being harsh on poor old likkle stevie weavie

The bloke is a fucking disgrace

He needs?

1. a full pre-season
2. to be given time
3. a kick up the arse
4. to be sold on in January

Offline UsualSuspect

Re: Ireland. Has there ever been a less committed player?
« Reply #27 on: November 21, 2010, 06:16:18 PM »
4 for me

But who is going to buy him given his attitude

Right from day one he hasn't wanted to play for us

What type of professional cries off from one of the biggest games of the season (Man Utd) the night before the game only to be out on the piss the day after?

Offline hawkeye

• GM : Jun, 2012
« Reply #28 on: November 21, 2010, 06:22:04 PM »
so we didnt get £22mil for Milner we got £14mil and a big expense and looks like a lot of trouble, getting rid, probably means we have to pay him off becuse no one is going to pay his wages or pay anything for him, these sort of players tend to end up inTurkey but i cant see that happening

Offline Bald Eagle

« Reply #29 on: November 21, 2010, 06:24:47 PM »
so we didnt get £22mil for Milner we got £14mil and a big expense and looks like a lot of trouble, getting rid, probably means we have to pay him off becuse no one is going to pay his wages or pay anything for him, these sort of players tend to end up inTurkey but i cant see that happening
We will have to nick-name him Stuffing then.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal