collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Recent Posts

Follow us on...

Author Topic: 0% Villa - Joey Barton, Wanker (again)  (Read 14726 times)

Online usav

• GM : 09.02.2019
Re: 0% Villa - Joey Barton, Wanker (again)
« Reply #30 on: November 11, 2010, 06:33:17 PM »
Link no longer available. Anywhere else?

Poor quality one here:  Twat face

Offline PaulTheVillan

• GM : 16.08.2022
« Reply #31 on: November 11, 2010, 06:37:49 PM »
every one deserves the chance to put the past behind them, and start afresh

He was giving all the bullshit not only a few weeks ago that he's a changed person.

Not you're not Joey, you are still a ****** and a total waste of skin.

Online john e

• GM : 28.06.2024
« Reply #32 on: November 11, 2010, 06:49:03 PM »
every one deserves the chance to put the past behind them, and start afresh

He was giving all the bullshit not only a few weeks ago that he's a changed person.

Not you're not Joey, you are still a c*** and a total waste of skin.

he is still a young man,

we shouldnt wright people of so quickly at that age.

i think he has been trying harder in the last 12 months or so,
he made another mistake but should be encouraged to keep on the better pathway, people do somtimes fall of the wagon, they should be encouraged to get back on again, especially someone who has a lot of his life in front of him.

i dont agree that he cant change

Offline hilts_coolerking

• GM : 26.07.2021
« Reply #33 on: November 11, 2010, 06:52:53 PM »
What Pedersen should have done was broken his fucking nose but then he would have been banned too.
Brilliant solution to Barton's thuggery.  More thuggery.

Offline Michel Sibble

• Wiibble.
« Reply #34 on: November 11, 2010, 06:55:25 PM »
What got me was his attempt to cover it up when cornered by the ref afterwards.

Even Pedersen appeared to raise his hands to apologise when Barton shoulder-barged him before the punch.

He's not a wanker, wankers are reserved for the likes of Adebayor and Gobby Cabbage.

He is an absolute and utter cnut.

Offline Jimbo

« Reply #35 on: November 11, 2010, 07:08:55 PM »
I've just laughed hard at an image in my mind of Barton taking on John Carew. It would be like a flea having a pop at King Kong.

Online LeeB

• GM : May, 2014
« Reply #36 on: November 11, 2010, 07:30:00 PM »
What Pedersen should have done was broken his fucking nose but then he would have been banned too.
Brilliant solution to Barton's thuggery.  More thuggery.

He's a fucking bully, and there's no sweeter thing than seeing a bully on their arse with a broken nose.

Offline hilts_coolerking

• GM : 26.07.2021
« Reply #37 on: November 11, 2010, 07:40:45 PM »
He's a fucking bully, and there's no sweeter thing than seeing a bully on their arse with a broken nose.

It must be a truly dismal world when the sweetest thing you can conceive of is a man with a broken nose.

Offline Ad@m

• GM : 23.03.2023
« Reply #38 on: November 11, 2010, 07:42:51 PM »
he is still a young man,

he made another mistake but should be encouraged to keep on the better pathway, people do somtimes fall of the wagon, they should be encouraged to get back on again, especially someone who has a lot of his life in front of him.

He's 28 and has been doing this sort of crap for most of his adult life now.  Just a few of his incidents -  2004 - stubbed a lit cigar out in a teammates eye; 2005 - assaulted a 15 yr old Everton fan on a pre-season trip; 2007 - convicted of assaulting Dabo on the training field and leaving him in hospital; 2008 - sent to prison for assault; 2009 - suspended by Newcastle for losing it with Shearer in the dressing room.  (Thanks Wikipedia!!)

He's had more chances than anyone could consider reasonable and the guy clearly doesn't have the ability to sort himself out.

The FA have charged him tonight so there's a 3 match ban heading his way, and fully deserved too.

Offline Warren Aspinall

« Reply #39 on: November 11, 2010, 07:42:57 PM »
Ban the cnut for it..   Horrid scumwank

Cracking choice of swearword, I shall be calling everyone a scumwank from here on in.  ;D

Offline atomicjam

• GM : 07.04.2019
« Reply #40 on: November 11, 2010, 07:45:53 PM »
3 match ban for the thug. In his statement he said 'I fully accept that I was in the wrong this time'. Yeah, and all those other times Joey.

Offline Rigadon

• GM : Aug, 2014
« Reply #41 on: November 11, 2010, 08:09:00 PM »
Can't we just give him another chance?  You see he's misunderstood and Tony Adams and all that.

Online john e

• GM : 28.06.2024
« Reply #42 on: November 11, 2010, 08:18:49 PM »
he is still a young man,

He's 28 and has been doing this sort of crap for most of his adult life now.  Just a few of his incidents -  2004 - stubbed a lit cigar out in a teammates eye; 2005 - assaulted a 15 yr old Everton fan on a pre-season trip; 2007 - convicted of assaulting Dabo on the training field and leaving him in hospital; 2008 - sent to prison for assault; 2009 - suspended by Newcastle for losing it with Shearer in the dressing room.  (Thanks Wikipedia!!)

He's had more chances than anyone could consider reasonable and the guy clearly doesn't have the ability to sort himself out.

The FA have charged him tonight so there's a 3 match ban heading his way, and fully deserved too.

i agree he should be punnished for his offence, no problem there.

he joins a long list of footballers who have had there own demons to fight, Greaves. Best, Gaza, Mcgrath.Cantona, i could go on,

i'm not sure of his backround and upbringing but i bet it wasnt ideal,
 i'm also not trying to excuse him,
 you do wrong you should be punnished,
 but i do think he has got better. and is trying harder,
we are too quick to throw people on the scrap heap, where we should be encoraging them to change and become better people, especially if we can see they are trying,
 he 's never going to become a James Milner but he might become a decent member of society.

like i have said before people do and can change

i bet theres plenty of people on here who did things in there 20's that they are ashamed of now, incuding me,

ps. i'm not a social worker by the way, just a bloke that sells lorries for a living

Offline mozza

« Reply #43 on: November 11, 2010, 08:49:42 PM »
Surely no one is surprised that he has done something like this (again)

What is a surprise is that his manager has come out with words such as
'he raised his hands'

Yes Mr Hughton - partly correct but one of them was a tightened fist

Offline olaftab

• GM : 12.06.2024
« Reply #44 on: November 11, 2010, 08:55:53 PM »
Apparently this is Barton's statement and if he wrote these words than my name  Tom ....Dick  and Oh Harry!!

"I would like to apologise to  Chris Hughton, my team-mates, our fans and of course to Morten Gamst Pedersen and Blackburn.

I fully accept that I was in the wrong on this occasion and accept the charge that the Football Association have brought against me.

I hold my hands up, I reacted badly to the situation on Wednesday night and I deeply regret it.

I have been working very hard to keep that side of my game under control and I think it has showed in the way I have been able to get on and enjoy my football this season.

I look forward to trying to get back into the team once my suspension is over and helping the club maintain its good start to the season."

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal