collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: "Prepared" for Fulham, the best away trip  (Read 22783 times)

Online Clampy

• GM : PCM
Re: "Prepared" for Fulham, the best away trip
« Reply #75 on: December 09, 2013, 03:08:05 PM »
I love going to Fulham, although it was slightly ruined yesterday by that bloody big tailback we were stuck in just outside London meaning we didn't get there until 12.30pm. We did have Doug in his Rolls for company in the next lane for a while though.

We also had the misfortune of having two arseholes standing behind us whose every other word was 'wanker', spent most of the game shouting at the Fulham crowd calling them 'fucking tourists' and called Benteke a 'useless c**t'. They also told one Fulham player to 'fuck off back to Greece'. How charming.

that might of been the lads next to me, called Benteke, Westwood and Weimann allsorts of names and the ref (deservedly)copped plenty too....

had a few ales before the game around Liverpool St and went straight to the game and after we sampled a few of the delightful pubs of Fulham....got home at 10pm....feel a little tired today for some reason.

What row were you on?

Offline Dr Butler

• GM : 10.08.2022
« Reply #76 on: December 09, 2013, 03:17:15 PM »
I love going to Fulham, although it was slightly ruined yesterday by that bloody big tailback we were stuck in just outside London meaning we didn't get there until 12.30pm. We did have Doug in his Rolls for company in the next lane for a while though.

We also had the misfortune of having two arseholes standing behind us whose every other word was 'wanker', spent most of the game shouting at the Fulham crowd calling them 'fucking tourists' and called Benteke a 'useless c**t'. They also told one Fulham player to 'fuck off back to Greece'. How charming.

that might of been the lads next to me, called Benteke, Westwood and Weimann allsorts of names and the ref (deservedly)copped plenty too....

had a few ales before the game around Liverpool St and went straight to the game and after we sampled a few of the delightful pubs of Fulham....got home at 10pm....feel a little tired today for some reason.

What row were you on?

P6 Row NN seat 128 right on the end of a row mate.

Offline Brend'Watkins

• GM : 20.03.2025
« Reply #77 on: December 09, 2013, 03:21:56 PM »
Jammy sod. That was much better than my view. I had to watch the game.

The photo doesn't do it justice.  It doesn't depict the amount of rust on the inside of the steel. I also observed that Paint had flaked away on a number of areas too, this was brought to my attention as Weimann fell over for the umpteenth time forcing me to to look away and wonder if he was actually wearing slippers.

Online Clampy

« Reply #78 on: December 09, 2013, 04:30:02 PM »

What row were you on?

P6 Row NN seat 128 right on the end of a row mate.

You was'nt by us then, we were in P6, Row S.   

Offline eastie

« Reply #79 on: December 09, 2013, 05:07:00 PM »

Was doug doing the driving clampy ?

Online Clampy

« Reply #80 on: December 09, 2013, 09:21:32 PM »

Nope, he was the passenger.

Offline thick_mike

• GM : 26.02.2025
« Reply #81 on: December 10, 2013, 08:42:11 AM »

Nope, he was the passenger.

Was he sharing his Roller with Iggy Pop?

Offline eastie

« Reply #82 on: December 10, 2013, 08:45:34 AM »
I often use to see him arriving with Steve stride to away games and doug used to love the attention - i remember when we were linked to collymore and someone shouted 'have you got collymore in the boot doug ' - which seemed to have the old boy in stitches .

Online LeeB

• GM : May, 2014
« Reply #83 on: December 10, 2013, 10:08:53 AM »
The view from my seat:

So that's:

Prince William
David Cameron
Tom Hanks
The Monolith out of 2001
Nigel Kennedy

Ace, that really made me laugh.

Offline Kingthing

« Reply #84 on: December 10, 2013, 09:06:04 PM »
Kingston Lions…..and Friends at Fulham.

Offline Mister E

• GM : 16.02.2025
« Reply #85 on: December 13, 2013, 07:22:49 PM »
The view from my seat:

So that's:

Prince William
David Cameron
Tom Hanks
The Monolith out of 2001
Nigel Kennedy
Fantastic, made me laugh!

You missed Meg Richardson and Sir Mervyn King ...

Online Legion

• Oh, it must be! And it is! Villa in the lead!
    • Personal Education Services
  • GM : 05.04.2019
« Reply #86 on: December 13, 2013, 07:45:19 PM »
The view from my seat:

So that's:

Prince William
David Cameron
Tom Hanks
The Monolith out of 2001
Nigel Kennedy

Excellent.