collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Match media at Villa Park  (Read 48062 times)

Online AV82EC

• GM : 22.02.2024
Re: Match media at Villa Park
« Reply #135 on: February 08, 2011, 05:58:37 PM »
I like the score updates. Can we have a 'bing-bong' sound when one comes up so we know when to check the scoreboard like they do in Italy?

Also, at half-time, can you list all the results not just the Premier League ones? Yesterday it just showed a Villa badge after listing the Prem scores, which seems a bit pointless as I already know I am at Villa Park. Show all the scores, and in between each division have a brief advert. People will still watch for when the division they care about comes up so the advertisers will like it. Plus a lot of people have a soft spot for a lower league club... eg Walsall, Tammurf, Clyde and everybody's favourite Whoeversplayingleeds FC.

ho yes please on the bong updates for the scores from other games.

Offline Tony Boucher

• GM : Mar, 2014
« Reply #136 on: February 14, 2011, 04:42:35 PM »
Not in favour of bing-bongs myself - too distracting.  Surely it's enough to have silent goal flashes & an update of all the scores on the big screen every so often - ie. exactly as it is now.

Totally agree about having the half-times (and full-times?) from the other English Leagues - football isn't just about the Premier League.  Ta very much

Offline villa1

« Reply #137 on: February 14, 2011, 05:52:11 PM »
Maybe the scores from just local matches, such as Halesowen, etc, could be shown?

Offline pauliewalnuts

• GM : 26.08.2024
« Reply #138 on: February 19, 2011, 11:43:47 PM »
I can never understand how a retrograde step - i.e. removing one of the large screens to make way for a very empty space - can ever be a good thing for your customers.

Talking of retrograde steps, why have you gone back to that login?

Offline villa1

« Reply #139 on: April 19, 2011, 11:01:36 AM »
At the moment the tv's in the back of the Holte show a green screen asking us to empty the stadium. Could that be replaced with an up to date league table?

Offline Risso

• GM : 04.03.2025
« Reply #140 on: May 02, 2011, 10:28:26 AM »
I've unstickied this as there doesn't seem to be much interest as the season draws to a close.

Offline match.media@avfc

• avfc.co.uk
« Reply #141 on: May 03, 2011, 10:43:22 AM »
No problem.
I will probably try and kick start the thread when we look to the beginning of next season.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal