collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Villa vs The Blues - Guess The Crowd  (Read 16633 times)

Offline Dave Clark Five

• Location: In Doctor Who's Tardis trying to find Villa Park anytime between 1970 and 1972.
  • GM : June, 2013
Re: Villa vs The Blues - Guess The Crowd
« Reply #60 on: November 02, 2010, 11:42:57 PM »
42,641.  Can't seem to find my name anymore on the league tables?  Haven;t had the access to the net in a long while.  Could you shed any light?  Cheers.

Anyone without  guess in six matches was removed from the league as perceived to be not interested. The committee will consider any case for reinstatement.

Offline Dave Clark Five

• Location: In Doctor Who's Tardis trying to find Villa Park anytime between 1970 and 1972.
« Reply #61 on: November 02, 2010, 11:46:09 PM »

Can't take them after kick off time. Sorry.

Offline Dave Clark Five

« Reply #62 on: November 02, 2010, 11:52:35 PM »

I notice that you have edited your original post, which I don't know the content of. Where someone posts twice, only the first guess counts. On this occasion, I will accept the post and award 3 points. However, it has revealed a loophole. In future any edits will render the guess void, otherwise people will all be editing at the last minute when the attendance is more obvious in some cases.

Online usav

• GM : 09.02.2019
« Reply #63 on: November 03, 2010, 01:46:53 PM »

I notice that you have edited your original post, which I don't know the content of. Where someone posts twice, only the first guess counts. On this occasion, I will accept the post and award 3 points. However, it has revealed a loophole. In future any edits will render the guess void, otherwise people will all be editing at the last minute when the attendance is more obvious in some cases.

Sorry about that.  In truth, I screwed myself because my original guess was closer to the actual attendance!

No shenanigans, just changed my mind still several days before the game.

Offline Dave Clark Five

« Reply #64 on: November 03, 2010, 11:08:36 PM »

Sorry about that.  In truth, I screwed myself because my original guess was closer to the actual attendance!

No shenanigans, just changed my mind still several days before the game.

At least it brought the loophole to our attention before it became a pain. 

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal