collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Anyone with a Camera - Burnley game?  (Read 37170 times)

Offline VillaZogmariner

Re: Anyone with a Camera - Burnley game?
« Reply #30 on: October 24, 2010, 04:16:37 PM »
When you say Ultras from other groups around the world - do you mean as in ex-pat Villa fans, or supporters of other teams from around the world?

Also (for BC Villa) - When you say that Crystal Palace allow the fans to stand - is that in a standing area (ie Terracing) or are you saying that they are in fact breaking the law by allowing these supporters to stand? And if so, how do you know this?

Offline Blackcountry Villa

« Reply #31 on: October 24, 2010, 04:39:55 PM »
When you say Ultras from other groups around the world - do you mean as in ex-pat Villa fans, or supporters of other teams from around the world?

Also (for BC Villa) - When you say that Crystal Palace allow the fans to stand - is that in a standing area (ie Terracing) or are you saying that they are in fact breaking the law by allowing these supporters to stand? And if so, how do you know this?
It's not a terrace, it's a block in the lower tier of their stand behind the goal. They're called the 'Holmesdale Fanatics' and have flags, banners etc and spend every game bouncing up and down and singing for 90 minutes. It's accepted  by their club that they will stand every game and the stewards leave them to it and never ask them to sit.

Online Dave

• GM : 04.01.2024
« Reply #32 on: October 24, 2010, 04:47:45 PM »
It's accepted  by their club that they will stand every game and the stewards leave them to it and never ask them to sit.
And is it accepted by the law?

Offline Blackcountry Villa

« Reply #33 on: October 24, 2010, 04:57:40 PM »
It's accepted  by their club that they will stand every game and the stewards leave them to it and never ask them to sit.
And is it accepted by the law?
Bloodyhell, i didn't make the law i was just saying that the Palace ultras are left to stand by their club and by their stewards, i may be wrong but it happens at every ground in the country. Just like it's accepted that the Upper Holte and now the lower North will stand up, and the same that all of the Holte and all of the lower North will stand against Blues next week.

Offline AV82EC

• GM : 22.02.2024
« Reply #34 on: October 24, 2010, 05:06:21 PM »
Oh god can we please avoid this turning into another standing/sitting debate.  These lads seem to be genuine lets give them a chance eh?

Offline MATTYLAD74

• SKY LOUNGE
« Reply #35 on: October 24, 2010, 05:19:42 PM »
Just joined the site 156 members now lol,hope this is a sucsess for you all,il have my camera ready im on the sky lounge balcony so may get some good pics,3-1 villa

Offline cdbearsfan

• I still hate Bono.
  • GM : 03.02.2025
« Reply #36 on: October 24, 2010, 06:23:06 PM »
If you are going to be in charge of singing can you please use your powers to stop singing the disgraceful Paul McGrath 'on the piss' song and the "he used to be shite" song to Heskey ("he played for the shite" would be better). If you can do that I'll be impressed.

Offline PeterWithe

• GM : 12.02.2025
« Reply #37 on: October 24, 2010, 06:38:23 PM »

There sems to be a lot of Celtic 'ultras' on there who are planning to visit, I hope they leave their sectrarian shite at home if they do come to VP.

Offline Brigada1874

« Reply #38 on: October 24, 2010, 06:47:41 PM »

There sems to be a lot of Celtic 'ultras' on there who are planning to visit, I hope they leave their sectrarian shite at home if they do come to VP.

The Green Brigade lads will not be down donned in green and white and singing Celtic songs thats laughable to even consider that, they are joining us to give their support to the group not to promote their group or Celtic!

VillaSubmariner - Supporters of other clubs round the world!

Online ez

« Reply #39 on: October 24, 2010, 06:52:30 PM »
On the subject of cameras, what do the stewards allow us to take in? Just compact cameras or are bigger slr types allowed?

Offline PeterWithe

• GM : 12.02.2025
« Reply #40 on: October 24, 2010, 06:57:19 PM »
The Green Brigade lads will not be down donned in green and white and singing Celtic songs thats laughable to even consider that, they are joining us to give their support to the group not to promote their group or Celtic

Good, glad to hear it.

Offline Legion

• Oh, it must be! And it is! Villa in the lead!
    • Personal Education Services
  • GM : 05.04.2019
« Reply #41 on: October 24, 2010, 07:12:07 PM »
On the subject of cameras, what do the stewards allow us to take in? Just compact cameras or are bigger slr types allowed?

SLR should be fine.

Online ez

« Reply #42 on: October 24, 2010, 07:40:18 PM »
Thank you

Offline Brigada1874

« Reply #43 on: October 27, 2010, 04:21:56 PM »
Well tonights the night and all the lads are excited! If anybody does get any pics could you please pm me on here thanks in advance!

UTV VIVA BRIGADA!

Offline AV82EC

• GM : 22.02.2024
« Reply #44 on: October 27, 2010, 04:29:55 PM »
Where abouts are you sitting/standing/singing? 

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal