collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Ashley Young, Diver ?  (Read 35018 times)

Offline ktvillan

• Location: In the land of Gazi Baba, pushing water uphill wth a fork
Re: Ashley Young, Diver ?
« Reply #135 on: October 17, 2010, 11:04:20 AM »
 You can't possibly presume to know how I form my opinions, so it's obviously a dig.   

Talking of second hand opinions, a few posts ago I said this:

"We have a different attitude to certain things, it doesn't make us xenophobic, just different.

And now you come out with:

"how can it be xenophobic to suggest that other countries view it differently?"

So you recycle my argment and then accuse me of expressing second hand opinions.  That's some debating technique.

It was you who raised the ""Little Englander" thing and as Ive shown, that term is regarded as implying a form of xenophobia.  If you don't agree with it, why use the term "Little Englander"?

As for entrenched opinions, that's a bit rich coming from someone with a long, not to say embarrassing,  history of supporting certain Villa managers even when it is blatantly obvious to everyone else they are not good for the club.

Offline Chris Smith

• GM : 08.01.2025
« Reply #136 on: October 17, 2010, 11:12:46 AM »
Typically your whole post is personal rather than the subject we are meant to be dicussing. If thay's how you want to play I'm not going to bother with it any more. It was a decent debate until you got involved. Well done.

Offline eastie

« Reply #137 on: October 17, 2010, 11:19:16 AM »
I remember stan Bowles and Allan Clarke both had reputations as divers although franny lee was worse- it's not something I like to see but in all honesty if ash had dived and got us a winning penalty in last years cup final how many of us would have been knocking him for it?
« Last Edit: October 17, 2010, 11:21:00 AM by east19 »

Offline ktvillan

• Location: In the land of Gazi Baba, pushing water uphill wth a fork
« Reply #138 on: October 17, 2010, 03:59:49 PM »
Typically your whole post is personal rather than the subject we are meant to be dicussing. If thay's how you want to play I'm not going to bother with it any more. It was a decent debate until you got involved. Well done.

Bye Chris.   

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal