collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Stefan Moore- passing interest only  (Read 9223 times)

Offline Mister E

• GM : 16.02.2025
Re: Stefan Moore- passing interest only
« Reply #15 on: October 08, 2010, 09:28:06 AM »
I can remember at the pinnicle of my career playing for Hobs Moat United in the South Birmingham Premier that I was paid absolutely bugger all but had the pleasure of playing at such venues as King George V playing fields and Glebe Farm rec on bitterly cold November Sundays..
That wasn't against me was it, Jez?!
My lad's playing for a team in Harrogate that pays him £100 for the season but more importantly pays for his travel and beer money on a mid-season trip to Megaluf (in 2 weeks' time). He's easiliy bought ....

Offline Mike Jeffries

• GM : July, 2013
« Reply #16 on: October 08, 2010, 11:06:43 PM »

Bloody hell, I'd missed all this - it's utter madness really isn't it.  A grand a week at that level, just insane.

Offline HK Villan

« Reply #17 on: October 09, 2010, 10:26:16 AM »
We should sign him up then offload him to the baggies for £3.5 million.

Nice one!

Offline Dave Cooper please

• GM : 20.04.2019
« Reply #18 on: October 09, 2010, 07:00:53 PM »
Today's score:

Yaxley 0-13 St. Neots
Stefan only got three of them.

Offline Nev

• GM : 03.02.2022
« Reply #19 on: October 09, 2010, 07:57:44 PM »
I saw quite a bit of him last season for the Yeltz and he stuck out like a sore thumb in the Southern League, such was his ability.

From what I witnessed this season he'd lost all interest at the Grove and just wanted out.

Offline Ad@m

• GM : 23.03.2023
« Reply #20 on: October 10, 2010, 11:33:49 AM »
I saw quite a bit of him last season for the Yeltz and he stuck out like a sore thumb in the Southern League, such was his ability.

From what I witnessed this season he'd lost all interest at the Grove and just wanted out.

This might explain why...

http://www.halesowentownfc.co.uk/Article/148/Club-Statement-on-Stefan-Moore

Online AV82EC

• GM : 22.02.2024
« Reply #21 on: October 12, 2010, 05:00:14 PM »
St Neots????!!! Fucking St Neots, I absolutely hate those inbred c****!  I hail from just up the road in Huntingdon/Brampton and we absolutely hate those in bred fuckers.  What a wanker for accepting the dirty South Cambs shilling.

(This of course has nothing to do with being sat on by a fat bastard prop whilst playing Colts Rugby for Huntingdon v St Neots and my girlfriend dumping me for someone from St Neots who happened to be able to drive.  Wankers.....)

Online Walmley_Villa

• GM : 21.08.2017
« Reply #22 on: October 12, 2010, 05:11:56 PM »
St Neots????!!! Fucking St Neots, I absolutely hate those inbred c****!  I hail from just up the road in Huntingdon/Brampton and we absolutely hate those in bred fuckers.  What a wanker for accepting the dirty South Cambs shilling.

(This of course has nothing to do with being sat on by a fat bastard prop whilst playing Colts Rugby for Huntingdon v St Neots and my girlfriend dumping me for someone from St Neots who happened to be able to drive.  Wankers.....)

you seem scarred Pete?  :o

Offline peter w

« Reply #23 on: October 12, 2010, 05:21:33 PM »
For those who were witness to Stefan Moore's debut against Charlton and believed that we had the 'new' Gary Shaw, thought you may be interested in knowing that  Stefan now wears the colours of St Neots F.C (who are dey?-exactleee). Surprising this as he scored a very creditable 39 goals for Halesowen last season and has decided to drop another two leagues to join the mighty South Cambridgeshire side. With a scoring season like he had I would have thought he would have had interest from Conference at least.

I may go along as see how he is doing as St Neots is about 20 minutes from home- I was convinced that he would make the grade as I did with his younger brother. Probably explains why I am not a football manager.

I still remember that game vividly, the way he skipped past that Charlton defender was poetry in motion.  I thought he was going to be better than Rooney....
Me too.
Made Richard Rufus look like a statue.

and there's not many that can say that, where is Richard Rufus now btw?

Doing Argumental on Dave.

Offline Warren Aspinall

« Reply #24 on: October 12, 2010, 07:24:24 PM »
The whole Moore brothers thing is a very sad story. It's one thing to have a bad attitude, but completely unbelievable not to have the brains to think "hang on, if I just keep it together for at least 10 years I can set myself up for life". Even Collymore had enough brains to think that. I despair.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal