collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: 'Win your Wedding' at Villa Park  (Read 3821 times)

Online Legion

• Oh, it must be! And it is! Villa in the lead!
    • Personal Education Services
  • GM : 05.04.2019
'Win your Wedding' at Villa Park
« on: October 04, 2010, 06:58:50 PM »
From Pravda:

Villa are offering an unbelievable package - a chance to 'Win Your Wedding.'

If you're thinking of popping the question - and in today's society that could refer to the man or the woman - why not check out this incredible competition to help take the stress out of the big day.

Our 'Win Your Wedding' couple will receive a prize worth in excess of £5,000 including:

Assistance of our personal wedding coordinators to help you through the planning of your perfect wedding reception
Invitations for your special day for up to 100 guests, courtesy of Crescent Press
Chair covers to personalise your special day, courtesy of Wedding Wishes
£500 gift voucher from Harvey Nichols to spend on an outfit of your choice
Bridal bouquet and button-hole for the groom courtesy of Clare Handsaker Florists
Civil ceremony suite, wedding drinks package and wedding breakfast in our McGregors Suite for up to 60 guests
Evening reception finger buffet for up to 100 guests
Souvenir menu cards
DJ and disco, courtesy of Roger Clark Discos

For your chance to win this fabulous prize, simply tell us why you and your partner should win a wedding reception at Villa Park.

Our panel of judges will then select three couples to go through to the next round.

Click here to enter online.

Terms and conditions apply - click here to see a full list of terms and conditions.

Please be advised that the bride or groom must enter and you are not permitted to enter on behalf of anyone else.

This competition is open to participants 18 years and over. Only one entry per couple. Deadline for entries October 31.

Offline lardboy

Re: 'Win your Wedding' at Villa Park
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2010, 09:27:35 AM »
I'm getting married next year, but if I was to present the missus with this as the reception, she'd go f-ing mental!  It sounds bloody horrible, with everything sponsored and a bit naff.  Give me the upstairs of a pub any day.

Offline Rob Gee

« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2010, 03:25:58 PM »
I just called my wedding off with only 8 weeks to go, maybe I should have insisted on a Villa Park wedding and she would have called it off for me saving me the horrific expense and hatred I'm now incurring!!!

Offline pauliewalnuts

• GM : 26.08.2024
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2010, 03:33:21 PM »
I'm getting married next year, but if I was to present the missus with this as the reception, she'd go f-ing mental!  It sounds bloody horrible, with everything sponsored and a bit naff.  Give me the upstairs of a pub any day.

If i told my Mrs we were getting married at Villa Park, I'd need to arrange hospital cover before doing so, she'd kill me.

Actually, she'd just leave me.

EDIT: *enters competition 3000 times*
« Last Edit: October 06, 2010, 03:51:02 PM by pauliewalnuts »

Offline Chris Harte

« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2010, 03:42:06 PM »
Only a hundred guests?

I'd imagine that for most coulpes wanting to share their special day that'd be no-where near enough.

Offline TopDeck113

• GM : 27.07.2023
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2010, 07:01:58 PM »
Only a hundred guests?

I'd imagine that for most coulpes wanting to share their special day that'd be no-where near enough.

I would suggest that for the sort of bloke - and let's face it, it would be a bloke - who thinks Villa Park is the perfect wedding venue, 100 guests would be more than adequate.  Indeed, he might want including those room dividing curtains to make the occasion seem more intimate. 

Offline Top Cat

• GM : 03.02.2023
« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2010, 08:26:07 PM »
Only a hundred guests?

I would suggest that for the sort of bloke - and let's face it, it would be a bloke - who thinks Villa Park is the perfect wedding venue, 100 guests would be more than adequate.  Indeed, he might want including those room dividing curtains to make the occasion seem more intimate. 

I'm not a bloke and if I were planning to get married  (which as I'm already married I'm not) I'd think Villa Park would be a superb venue.

Having said that I would probably struggle to find 100 people to invite!

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal