collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Fickle Fans?  (Read 16803 times)

Online pauliewalnuts

• GM : 26.08.2024
Re: Fickle Fans?
« Reply #15 on: October 04, 2010, 05:02:55 PM »
I wonder if we are literally better than them in every position. Thankfully I don't know their team off by heart so I can't comment.
I'm being completely unbiased when I say that there is not ONE of their players who could get into our starting 11.

Wrong.. judging by how by collins and richard dunce are playing you'd take scott dann anyday, if he's good enough to intrest man utd how are a much much bigger club than the vile then he would walk into your team atm, arguabley so would roger Johnson, and you can't tell me that allbrighten or however the f**k you spell the b***h's name or petrov are better than Hleb lol ... typical biased Vile view towards their neighbours

There's no bias about it, it is all fact.

All of our players are better than all of your players.

Offline PeterWithe

• GM : 12.02.2025
« Reply #16 on: October 04, 2010, 05:08:02 PM »
Wrong.. judging by how by collins and richard dunce are playing you'd take scott dann anyday, if he's good enough to intrest man utd how are a much much bigger club than the vile then he would walk into your team atm, arguabley so would roger Johnson, and you can't tell me that allbrighten or however the f**k you spell the b***h's name or petrov are better than Hleb lol ... typical biased Vile view towards their neighbours

I'd maybe take Ferguson over Petrov at the moment and thats it, the rest of your rambling dribble is typical of the supporter of a club still banging on about the Atari Six-a-Side whilst we get on with being one of the best sides in the country.

And as for Man Utd being interested in Dann, was that in the same paper that found the double decker bus on the moon?

Offline villa1

« Reply #17 on: October 04, 2010, 05:09:59 PM »
I'd have been happy if we'd signed hleb to be honest. Fair enough on Dunne but your comments on Collins are wrong.

B**h's. Have to explain that one to me.

Offline BcfcFIFA11

« Reply #18 on: October 04, 2010, 05:11:19 PM »
I wonder if we are literally better than them in every position. Thankfully I don't know their team off by heart so I can't comment.
I'm being completely unbiased when I say that there is not ONE of their players who could get into our starting 11.

The majority are yes but not all.. you have no one in your team better than Hleb (unless any of your lot have played for barcelona ??? likewise you don't have a any better defenders than Dann or Johnson,   

Online Chris Smith

• GM : 08.01.2025
« Reply #19 on: October 04, 2010, 05:16:11 PM »

The majority are yes but not all.. you have no one in your team better than Hleb (unless any of your lot have played for barcelona ??? likewise you don't have a any better defenders than Dann or Johnson,   

If Hleb was still any good he'd be playing for a bigger club than you, Blackburn or Stoke for instance.

Offline pablopicasso_10

• studio eleventytwelve
« Reply #20 on: October 04, 2010, 05:17:55 PM »
hleb who for starters, isnt actually small heaths player... a player who failed at barcelona making 19 appearances in 2 years, and is now currently doing fuck all at small heath?

i do however, rate johnson and dann...

Offline BcfcFIFA11

« Reply #21 on: October 04, 2010, 05:21:58 PM »

The simple truth of it is...

You are a bigger club than us
You have or have had more money than us
You have a much better team than us
You have had better managers than us
Your ground is much better than our's
You have a much bigger fan base than us
You have won more tropheys than us,

I accept all of that, i am not a glory supporter as i support my team who play s**t boring football, because my team is in my blood,

and after taking all of that into consideration.... it makes it funny on the odd occasions when we do beat you.  :D

Offline PeterWithe

• GM : 12.02.2025
« Reply #22 on: October 04, 2010, 05:25:45 PM »
How many times are you going to sign up under different names to try and ingratiate yourself with your betters?

Offline BcfcFIFA11

« Reply #23 on: October 04, 2010, 05:28:52 PM »
hleb who for starters, isnt actually small heaths player... a player who failed at barcelona making 19 appearances in 2 years, and is now currently doing fuck all at small heath?

Yes he didnt do very well at Barca but they still brought him.. barcelona dont just buy anyone.. and he also turned down Benfica, Liverpool, Tottenham and Borussia Dortmund to come to us.. although i bet he wishes he hadn't now ;D He would get into the villa side of that there is no doubt.

Offline PaulTheVillan

• GM : 16.08.2022
« Reply #24 on: October 04, 2010, 05:29:24 PM »
Has that nose been banned yet? He's making the place stink.

Someone hose him down.

Online pauliewalnuts

• GM : 26.08.2024
« Reply #25 on: October 04, 2010, 05:30:54 PM »
Has that nose been banned yet? He's making the place stink.

Someone hose him down.

He's behaving himself, by and large.

Offline BcfcFIFA11

« Reply #26 on: October 04, 2010, 05:33:13 PM »
How many times are you going to sign up under different names to try and ingratiate yourself with your betters?

I wasnt aware that a bit of banter was ingratiating myself to anyone,

Online Chris Smith

• GM : 08.01.2025
« Reply #27 on: October 04, 2010, 05:52:39 PM »

Yes he didnt do very well at Barca but they still brought him.. barcelona dont just buy anyone.. and he also turned down Benfica, Liverpool, Tottenham and Borussia Dortmund to come to us.. although i bet he wishes he hadn't now ;D He would get into the villa side of that there is no doubt.

There's a massive doubt. He'd have to dislodge Ashley Young from the starting 11 and Stephen Ireland from the bench first. He used to be a good player, he might be again, but he's not what we need at the moment.

Offline TimTheVillain

« Reply #28 on: October 04, 2010, 05:58:58 PM »
I think what Small Heath have got is fighting spirit but that can only take a club so far.

UTV
UTB

Offline BcfcFIFA11

« Reply #29 on: October 04, 2010, 06:00:05 PM »

There's a massive doubt. He'd have to dislodge Ashley Young from the starting 11 and Stephen Ireland from the bench first. He used to be a good player, he might be again, but he's not what we need at the moment.

No he'd just dislodge allbrighton from the right wing..

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal