collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Who do you hate more?  (Read 21691 times)

Offline not3bad

• GM : 15.06.2022
Re: Who do you hate more?
« Reply #30 on: October 01, 2010, 03:53:34 PM »
At least Albion/Wolves/Blose fans support them for the right reasons.

Agreed.

Offline Damo70

« Reply #31 on: October 01, 2010, 04:09:36 PM »
Blues followed by Man Utd and both because of their fans. Blues must have the highest percentage of scummy individuals as fans in the world, horrible little club followed by horrible people and I don't know why they exist - they've brought nothing positive to the party in over a hundred  years. I love talking football but can't with any United fan, arrogant, one-eyed, bad losers who lie about tenuous connections to Manchester and think football starts and ends with the self proclaimed biggest club in the world.

Offline MoetVillan

« Reply #32 on: October 01, 2010, 04:23:54 PM »
Man United.  Second team I alwys look for the result of.  Maybe its because they have been the most successful club in my football life, and someone I always want to see how our team rate against them.  Or arrogant fans.  Or the fact Ronaldo played for them, the lowest of the low.  Or my family on my dads side are seasoned fans, who take great pleasure in ridiculing my team.  Or the fact that they have had some bloody ugly players over the years.  Or the fact the commentary refers to them as United, not Newcastle, Leeds etc.

Offline barrysleftfoot

« Reply #33 on: October 01, 2010, 04:38:54 PM »

Everything then Moet?

Its the kind of supporters they attract that i hate about them.The "never-will-be's", who only support them to make themselves feel successful........wankers, all of them.

Offline PeterWithesShin

• GM : 17.03.2015
« Reply #34 on: October 01, 2010, 04:45:56 PM »

Everything then Moet?

Its the kind of supporters they attract that i hate about them.The "never-will-be's", who only support them to make themselves feel successful........wankers, all of them.

It always amazes me how many "Brummie Reds" seem to have soft spot for small heath and hate us. I wonder why, glory hunting wankers.

Offline barrysleftfoot

« Reply #35 on: October 01, 2010, 04:58:31 PM »

Funny you should say that PWS, i always had a theory that glory-hunting Ure fans were frustrated Bloose fans, and glory-hunting Lplop suppporters, frustrated Olbiyon fans.

Offline PeterWithesShin

• GM : 17.03.2015
« Reply #36 on: October 01, 2010, 05:08:40 PM »

Funny you should say that PWS, i always had a theory that glory-hunting Ure fans were frustrated Bloose fans, and glory-hunting Lplop suppporters, frustrated Olbiyon fans.

It's certainly been my experience with the worst kind of Brummie Red. The kind that have never been to a game, i've been to Old Trafford more than them, never go because it's always sold out and when you ask why they didn't go to the matches that don't sell out they are always "working" that day/night. but if they win, god don't you know about it.

The vast majority of them I swear are noses.

As was said earlier, regardless of how I feel about them or their club, at least noses support their club for the right reasons. Even if they are certifiable reasons.

Offline olaftab

• GM : 12.06.2024
« Reply #37 on: October 01, 2010, 05:11:07 PM »
Where is  "Some other club" choice?
I do not hate any of the Clubs listed. The local clubs are far inferior to us so I  applaud them for making an effort. Spurs I couldn't  give  a ****

Offline Tokyo Sexwhale

« Reply #38 on: October 01, 2010, 06:06:41 PM »
In my personal league of hate - Blues would be 20th - just so they could get relegated even from that.

Online Clampy

• GM : PCM
« Reply #39 on: October 01, 2010, 06:13:51 PM »
Walking out of WHL after the game last season reminded me why i hate Spurs. The amount of stick we got because we did'nt have the deceny to let them score past us was amazing. I hope they're in a similar mood tomorrow.

Offline TheSandman

• GM : May, 2013
« Reply #40 on: October 01, 2010, 06:16:13 PM »
Spurs with Blues close behind.

Offline petegoldring

« Reply #41 on: October 01, 2010, 06:47:07 PM »
On this list it has to be the Blues.

However, my hatred of Man Utd runs just as deep - if not deeper. I guess I just don't see blues as a threat.

Living in the states I see quite a few wankers walking around in Man Utd shirts and they think that they can bond with me over proper football. I know that it is not really their fault that they follow that gaggle of whinging fuckers but I just can't get past the sight and it makes me want to throw up in my mouth.

Arseholes of the highest order.

Offline darren woolley

• GM : 12.12.2024
« Reply #42 on: October 01, 2010, 06:52:37 PM »
I hate the blues and spurs can't stand either of them proper shite clubs and fans.

Offline villajk

• GM : June, 2013
« Reply #43 on: October 01, 2010, 07:08:57 PM »
Blues.

Had to travel round that ground last week because of a diversion.  What an absolute dump.

Offline VillaAlways

• GM : 23.10.2016
« Reply #44 on: October 01, 2010, 07:16:36 PM »
None of the above. Overall Manure.But at the moment Man City is definitely the team I want to see lose the most.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal