collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Who do you hate more?  (Read 21678 times)

Offline Lambert and Payne

• GM : Sep, 2012
Who do you hate more?
« on: October 01, 2010, 12:00:49 PM »
I notice theres a lot of hate between different clubs on here, particuarly with a lot of hate towards tottenham recently! Usually its between Blues and Baggies where the hate goes, and just want to know what the biggest derby is for people on here and why.
Mine is Blues, same city, knuckle dragging supporters who's claim to fame is zulu's and that every Villa fan is scared of them (which is why the all come in on busses i presume?!). And the fact like many other Villains, iv been brought up to hate them!

Offline Villa'Zawg

Re: Who do you hate more?
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2010, 12:23:15 PM »
If ever a poll needed an "all of the above" option...

Offline DBTW

• http://fansunite.17.forumer.com
  • GM : May, 2012
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2010, 12:23:57 PM »
The Dingles, bar none.

Offline curiousorange

• Chris Stanley's Bazaar
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2010, 12:24:34 PM »
Out of the list given, it's probably Blues, although I hate Tottingham too. But for me it's Liverpool for all the misery they put Villa through in the 90's. Sorry.

Offline Rip Van We Go Again

• Location: Up and down, i'm up the wall, i'm up the bloody tree
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2010, 12:26:14 PM »
Christ, It HAS to be the Blues.

Vermin of the lowest order.

Offline Woofles The Wonder Dog

• GM : 25.01.2025
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2010, 12:27:31 PM »
If ever a poll needed an "all of the above" option...

Or none of the above. Hate is the most overused word on this forum. I would cheer if Small Heath plummeted down to the Ryman's (over wherever) but hate? No.

Offline Mac

• Heroes And Villains
« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2010, 12:47:25 PM »
I've always said that as a fan, that you love one club and every other club represents some kind of threat to the club you follow.  Therefore you have to hate everyone. Your second favourite team is the club you hate the least.

So, all of the above.  But out of those, at the moment, Spurs because they represent the biggest threat to Villa.

Offline Concrete John

• GM : Mar, 2014
« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2010, 12:50:11 PM »
I've always said that as a fan, that you love one club and every other club represents some kind of threat to the club you follow.  Therefore you have to hate everyone. Your second favourite team is the club you hate the least.

Does that make Small Heath all our 2nd favourite club as they never have, nor will ever be, a threat? 

Offline London Villan

• GM : 27.05.2019
« Reply #8 on: October 01, 2010, 12:51:24 PM »
Can you add Man City and Chelsea to that list too...

In fact it could be like the new election voting system when you have to pick your top 5 in order...

Offline Monty

• GM : 25.05.2024
« Reply #9 on: October 01, 2010, 12:53:23 PM »

Does that make Small Heath all our 2nd favourite club as they never have, nor will ever be, a threat? 

That's actually my preferred attitude with Blues. I don't hate them. I don't even feel sorry for them. I nothing them. It irritates me a little when we sing those anti-Blues songs when they're not around.

The club I dislike the most in the entire world is Real Madrid, but in English terms, Spurs and Citeh run them a close joint-second.

Offline Concrete John

• GM : Mar, 2014
« Reply #10 on: October 01, 2010, 12:55:21 PM »
Always had a slightly irrational hatred for Wigan.  ne real reason - just don't like 'em!

Online Chico Hamilton III

« Reply #11 on: October 01, 2010, 01:01:51 PM »
Those who think they don't hate Blues - just wait until they so much as scrape a draw against us and you'll end up wanting to murder the first bluenose you see. Truly fucking hateful club from the lowest form of pond-life supporter right up to that lunatic fucking Hong Kong barber

Other clubs may drift onto our radar of hatred but Blues are constantly there, right in the middle.

And I hate Chelsea and Man United many times more than I hate Spurs

Offline Mac

• Heroes And Villains
« Reply #12 on: October 01, 2010, 01:06:28 PM »

No because their existance deprives us of potential revenue. I wouldn't want their fans but sponsors and advertisers would pay more to us.

Offline not3bad

• GM : 15.06.2022
« Reply #13 on: October 01, 2010, 01:15:08 PM »
Spurs

Online andrew08

• GM : 12.09.2021
« Reply #14 on: October 01, 2010, 01:17:43 PM »
Well I've always disliked spuds. Goes back to the sid/hoddle thing as a kid.

Despite what the media say, we are invaribly better than spuds most seasons yet if you knew nothing about footy and discovered it today and read recent media coverage you would think that their position in english footy culture/success is second to manures.Ahead of Arsenal, who do have reason to boast.

Then we have the reversable spuds/england shirt which means that Gary Mabbut with 200 appearences for Bristol Rovers and after twenty for spuds gets a call up while a certain Mr Mortimer...well you know the rest. I blame spuds for Englands failings.

I will say that 'Arry seems an ok bloke, buts thats as far as I'll go ! and he did have MON tactically in his pocket,then again big deal.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal