collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Sid on Radio 5 this evening with additional TalkSh*te debate.  (Read 14794 times)

Offline badluckeric(gates)

Re: Sid on Radio 5 this evening with additional TalkSh*te debate.
« Reply #45 on: September 30, 2010, 02:49:45 PM »
Darren Gough is a feckin retard. Just how the hell is this simpleton making a living from the media?
Agreed, have you heard him when he has to read something like a competition? His English is woeful. Mind you I can't stand the egotistical smart arse that is Durham.
H&J are the best.

Offline john e

• GM : 28.06.2024
« Reply #46 on: September 30, 2010, 06:01:48 PM »
which ever one it is who supports Chelsea out of H+J is the biggest bellend on talksport,

winds me up no end, typical Chelsea fan, absolute tosser, would struggle not to give him a smack if i was in his presense for more tham 5 mins, condesending twat

Offline garyshawsknee

• GM : 03.06.2020
« Reply #47 on: September 30, 2010, 06:10:31 PM »
Darren Gough is a feckin retard. Just how the hell is this simpleton making a living from the media?
Agreed, have you heard him when he has to read something like a competition? His English is woeful. Mind you I can't stand the egotistical smart arse that is Durham.
H&J are the best.

I think Durham is only on there to wind people up and get people to phone in. Saying that he is still a tool. Years ago when it was Talk radio,they use to have
ex kids presenter Tommy Boyd on,I remember one show he came out and said, 'Do you know who i dont like? Geordies.' Within 5 minutes the phone lines were fall of Geordies ringing up to have a go,one bloke was nearly in tears!!

Offline garyshawsknee

• GM : 03.06.2020
« Reply #48 on: September 30, 2010, 06:12:03 PM »
which ever one it is who supports Chelsea out of H+J is the biggest bellend on talksport,

winds me up no end, typical Chelsea fan, absolute tosser, would struggle not to give him a smack if i was in his presense for more tham 5 mins, condesending twat

Thats Andy Jacobs,I think its quite funny as his opinions are so bitter after Chelsea lose,and Hawksbee winds him up.He seems quite harsh about most things,Hawksbee calls him Larry David.

Online The Man With A Stick

« Reply #49 on: September 30, 2010, 06:33:10 PM »
I think Durham is only on there to wind people up and get people to phone in. Saying that he is still a tool. Years ago when it was Talk radio,they use to have
ex kids presenter Tommy Boyd on,I remember one show he came out and said, 'Do you know who i dont like? Geordies.' Within 5 minutes the phone lines were fall of Geordies ringing up to have a go,one bloke was nearly in tears!!

Durham used to be really good when he did the European show on a Monday.  Very knowledgable.  Ever since they moved him to Drive Time and paired him up with pricks like Ian Wright and Gough, they've given him an agenda to be controversial, just to encourage white van drivers to phone in.  I don't listen to it at all now, it's just annoying.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal