collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: David Moyes  (Read 21883 times)

Offline SoccerHQ

• GM : 19.06.2021
Re: David Moyes
« Reply #75 on: September 27, 2010, 09:01:54 PM »
I don't rate Felliani that highly either, you'd certainly buy plenty of other central midfielders for 20m before him. I'd have Pienaar before him and he'll be on a free at the end of the season.

Cahill is very good at what he does aswell.

Offline The Situation

• Location: Where there are palm trees, bad bitches and wannabe's
« Reply #76 on: September 27, 2010, 09:12:00 PM »
Can anyone seriously tell me why people hype and pverrate Rodwell so much... what does he do that makes him so amazing, am I missing something? Perhaps he scored against Man United...

Same with Chris smalling... what the hell, spend 10 million on a player who has hardly played for Fulham, lol, Fulham have robbed United on that one.

Offline Monty

• GM : 25.05.2024
« Reply #77 on: September 27, 2010, 09:15:16 PM »
Their combined age is 40. I can't speak for Smalling, but if Ferguson believes in him enough to spend that much on him I'd say it's worth waiting for. Rodwell is fantastic, though, as good a defensive midfielder as you'd ever need already and he's still got so much time. He's extremely calm on the ball and his positioning is excellent, not to mention drive and energy.

Offline H00513R

« Reply #78 on: September 27, 2010, 09:15:20 PM »
Off topic, but every time I've watched Stoke this year they've played with a good amount of spirit no matter what the score is. How much could be attributed to Tony Pulis is unknown, but what you guys think of him?

Offline The Situation

• Location: Where there are palm trees, bad bitches and wannabe's
« Reply #79 on: September 27, 2010, 09:18:45 PM »
I think Tony Pulis is a hypocrite.

Offline Somniloquism

• GM : 06.12.2024
« Reply #80 on: September 27, 2010, 09:24:23 PM »
Their combined age is 40. I can't speak for Smalling, but if Ferguson believes in him enough to spend that much on him I'd say it's worth waiting for. Rodwell is fantastic, though, as good a defensive midfielder as you'd ever need already and he's still got so much time. He's extremely calm on the ball and his positioning is excellent, not to mention drive and energy.

Obviously Fergie has proved to be a good manager but I do wonder about a combined £17mil on Smalling and Bebe. Neither have really shown anything to deserve that type of money to be spent on them

Offline SoccerHQ

• GM : 19.06.2021
« Reply #81 on: September 27, 2010, 09:29:39 PM »
Haven't seen too much from either Rodwell or Smalling to support the hype.

Far and away the best young english player around is Wilshere. I also think Jordan Henderson at Sunderland is an excellent young player.

Offline Mazrim

« Reply #82 on: September 27, 2010, 09:39:14 PM »
Smalling is not up to much, Rodwell is.

Offline WALTERS WARRIORS

« Reply #83 on: September 28, 2010, 12:25:32 AM »
Dont think Rodwell and Smalling are any better than Delph and Gary Gardner. So come the summer we will already have players of that calibre on board ........

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal