collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Recent Topics

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Are you still on the side of Randy, and General K  (Read 1674 times)

Offline sfx412

Are you still on the side of Randy, and General K
« on: September 07, 2010, 09:01:50 AM »
There's been some criticism since the rumours started about alleged spending cut backs which increased when O'Neill jumped ship. The time and method used in the selection of a new manager added further fuel to the increase in criticism ending in the disgruntled, hopefully temporary, departure of General K's thread.
I've not always agreed with their policy or the Generals views but have always adopted a view that when the General says something, Randy carries through as outlined. I also feel Randy has been a bloody great foreign owner, especially in comparison to any other in the PL, Man City's lot included, and have been surprised, especially after Mons exit how
 some have turned on them both.
No owner can be perfect, no man can get things right all the time, RL is no exception, so in my opinion most of his recent criticism was unfounded. As things stand after 4 seasons they have done a great job, its  been an interesting and mostly enjoyable tenure.
Same with the General. Having been taken to task I know what its like when he goes off on one, especially when he sometimes does not fully appreciate the comment made, but in his time on these sites he has become a useful aide to many fans and no doubt the clubs PR. The guys nearly a Legend, certainly a special feature no other club has.
I'm fully backing both even if they do appoint a manager so long away from the PL firing line.

Offline Risso

• GM : 04.03.2025
Re: Are you still on the side of Randy, and General K
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2010, 09:06:02 AM »
This is no different to the last thread you started.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal