collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Tottenham away  (Read 17068 times)

Online Chico Hamilton III

Tottenham away
« on: August 23, 2010, 01:01:30 PM »
anyone not going to this one who might want to give me their ST reference number?

I'm after 2 tickets ( assuming Pat MacMahon makes it back from Shanghai)

Cheers
« Last Edit: September 23, 2010, 09:34:16 AM by Chico Hamilton III »

Online Legion

• Oh, it must be! And it is! Villa in the lead!
    • Personal Education Services
  • GM : 05.04.2019
Re: Spurs away
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2010, 01:03:06 PM »
Bloody free-loader. PM me and you can have mine.

« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2010, 01:06:30 PM »
Cheers, Leej, will be in touch very soon

I'm just trying to round up the troops down here, see how many people might be coming with me.

On the Villa site it says that the game is November 2 but it's actually October 2, yah?

Offline Dr Butler

• GM : 10.08.2022
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2010, 01:18:09 PM »
after Sunday ? are you sure ??

I can't go either Chico so let me know if you need mine mate.

UTV
The Doc

Offline Kingthing

« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2010, 04:15:48 PM »
Cheers, Leej, will be in touch very soon

I'm just trying to round up the troops down here, see how many people might be coming with me.

On the Villa site it says that the game is November 2 but it's actually October 2, yah?

Beware! It could be moved to the Sunday if we (more likely them) progress in Europe.   

« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2010, 04:24:00 PM »
A Spurs fan at work just reminded me that this might be put back to the Sunday.

Thanks for the offers. My regular ticket-monkey, DBTW,  has stumped up with his reference number (IanB must be away?).

Cheers chaps
« Last Edit: August 23, 2010, 04:27:57 PM by Chico Hamilton III »

Offline peter w

« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2010, 05:26:30 PM »
I'm after a couple of tickets as well. levico??????????? Anyone wishing to donate please let me know. Oh, and I don't know how you do this ticket reference number thingy so you'll have to let me know that also.

Online Legion

• Oh, it must be! And it is! Villa in the lead!
    • Personal Education Services
  • GM : 05.04.2019
« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2010, 05:38:30 PM »
You ask me nicely, I give you my ST reference number and you use it to purchase a ticket when they go on sale to ST holders.

Offline Slaphead

• GM : July, 2013
« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2010, 06:05:15 PM »
So this will be moved to a Sunday? That's ruined my weekend plans already.

Offline Dr Butler

• GM : 10.08.2022
« Reply #9 on: August 24, 2010, 08:14:32 AM »
Mmmmmm   I'm in Leicester on the Saturday but if the game is moved to a 4pm Sunday then I could just make it !
crosses fingers !

UTV
The Doc

Offline peter w

« Reply #10 on: August 24, 2010, 12:20:06 PM »
You ask me nicely, I give you my ST reference number and you use it to purchase a ticket when they go on sale to ST holders.

Ah, you're back. great. I was missing your excellent joie de vivre not only here, but in life itself. Things have never worked out for me since we last parted in Great Barr. Needless to say that you are the salt on the chips that I don't eat. So you would be. If you were salt. Saying that I don't actually like salt. Okay, let me start again? Right, if I had a luckly penny I would give it to you because you, oh hold on, you'd manage to drop it pop your scaitic nerve and scream in agaony. The scream would unnerve a waiter who would be carrying a tray of 20 hot cups of tea for some reason and he would spill them all over a binmen carryib a bag full of empty banana skins picked up from Fyffes. The scalding pain and wrenching of hand would tear into bag and they said contents would fall out all over the road, just as a passing paramedic who has witnessed your pain pulls up and jumps out of his motor. Luckily for you, and the penny, he has a bag full of medical equipmentready to help you in your moment of pain. But, as he jumps out he slides along the bana skins towards you and his legs kick as he tries to regain his balance. You, having been bent over due to the back pain are then the recipient of one of his kicks right up the arse. This then knocks you over head first into the rag and bone man who then passes with his shire horse right at the most inopportune moment. Your head then goes right up the horses arse and you're last seen hanging out the scared eqiune's posterior heading towards Perry barr.

So, pretty please, gis your numbers to avoid the above.

Ta.

Offline brackley

• GM : 13.04.2025
« Reply #11 on: September 07, 2010, 01:22:39 PM »
My Tottenham supporting mate claims that we have sent a thousand tickets back to them, for the first time ever, is this true?

Online pauliewalnuts

• GM : 26.08.2024
« Reply #12 on: September 07, 2010, 08:15:18 PM »
My Tottenham supporting mate claims that we have sent a thousand tickets back to them, for the first time ever, is this true?

They don't even go on sale until tomorrow, so unlikely.

Spurs fans. Never, ever miss an opportunity to say anything that makes them look all Charlie Big Bollocks.

Offline Ian

« Reply #13 on: September 08, 2010, 12:39:48 AM »
If anyone has a couple of spare tickets or reference numbers, that would be great.

Many thanks, in advance.  Ian

Offline BC54 VFC

• GM : 29.05.2015
« Reply #14 on: September 08, 2010, 08:44:06 PM »

They don't even go on sale until tomorrow, so unlikely.

Spurs fans. Never, ever miss an opportunity to say anything that makes them look all Charlie Big Bollocks.

They actually went on sale at the beginning of the week of the Rapid Vienna home match, i.e. over two weeks ago, but your comment is interesting because since the Club has changed to the new website I think the link to away match ticket details is very poor, and I only knew they'd gone on sale because I 'phoned up to ask. We had an allocation of 1,700; upper and lower tiers. If someone from the Club is reading this then please take note as this lack of clarity will not help away ticket sales.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal