collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Lawro's usless prediction  (Read 10289 times)

Offline Somniloquism

• GM : 06.12.2024
Re: Lawro's usless prediction
« Reply #30 on: August 22, 2010, 10:04:05 AM »
He relegated Fulham and had Liverpool qualifying for the Champions League ?? You stupid boy !

Thats no surprise. he always has Liverpool to win unless they are playing one of the other "big boys" where he normally plumps for a draw.

Offline Deano's Mullet

« Reply #31 on: August 22, 2010, 10:29:20 AM »
Lawro was also a coach at Newcastle so a bit of bias there too probably.

Offline Andy_Lochhead_in_the_air

• Location: Upton Park....No, Olympic Stadium....No, Aston Park...Yes that's it,Turf Moor.
« Reply #32 on: August 22, 2010, 12:33:35 PM »

Offline Lee

• http://astonvilla.blogfootball.com/BlackCountryVilla/
  • GM : Jul, 2014
« Reply #33 on: August 22, 2010, 03:09:44 PM »
Wasn't wrong was he.

Offline Monty

• GM : 25.05.2024
« Reply #34 on: August 22, 2010, 03:17:15 PM »
The most depressing thing is that he was right about the way they'd beat us. "They'll give Villa a physical battering" - name one other country where this would be allowed.

Online Toronto Villa

• GM : 22.07.2024
« Reply #35 on: August 22, 2010, 03:27:29 PM »
Fuck me. I'll never start one of these again.

Offline Reuben

« Reply #36 on: August 22, 2010, 03:44:09 PM »
Yeah, seen Richard Dunne earlier, absolutely bricking it at the thought of being up against Andy Carroll.

Hmm

Offline manic-road

« Reply #37 on: August 22, 2010, 05:02:55 PM »
Yeah, seen Richard Dunne earlier, absolutely bricking it at the thought of being up against Andy Carroll.

The only people who should be bricking it at the thought of facing Andy Carroll are those with tickets in rows R to Z.

Apart from today of course....

Offline Andy_Lochhead_in_the_air

• Location: Upton Park....No, Olympic Stadium....No, Aston Park...Yes that's it,Turf Moor.
« Reply #38 on: August 22, 2010, 06:23:07 PM »
Dear Mr Lawrenson.
I wish to apologise for my earlier rants and piss takes of you. Im just a pathetic scummy Villa fan loser of 44 years standing who should have known better and deserve to have been kicked in the teeth today along with thousands of others.
I could actually take the inept performances and embarrassing scoreline today, i realise now that we are actually a bag of shit and probabaly always will be. Whats really hurt was that we got our hopes up and started taking the piss out of anybody in football thats not with us. For this I blame people such as the individual who started this thread against you, in my defence they just dragged me along and I joined in. Rest assured i would never have started this, blame them. Probably due to my own social ineptitude and an unhappy childhood, I just ran with the pack instead of having a mind of my own. Make sure you go after the real ringleaders Mr Lawrenson, it really wasnt anything to do with me.
Lawro....i remain your loyal and obedient servant and will never doubt you again ever.   

Online Toronto Villa

• GM : 22.07.2024
« Reply #39 on: August 22, 2010, 06:28:55 PM »
Dear Mr Lawrenson.
I wish to apologise for my earlier rants and piss takes of you. Im just a pathetic scummy Villa fan loser of 44 years standing who should have known better and deserve to have been kicked in the teeth today along with thousands of others.
I could actually take the inept performances and embarrassing scoreline today, i realise now that we are actually a bag of shit and probabaly always will be. Whats really hurt was that we got our hopes up and started taking the piss out of anybody in football thats not with us. For this I blame people such as the individual who started this thread against you, in my defence they just dragged me along and I joined in. Rest assured i would never have started this, blame them. Probably due to my own social ineptitude and an unhappy childhood, I just ran with the pack instead of having a mind of my own. Make sure you go after the real ringleaders Mr Lawrenson, it really wasnt anything to do with me.
Lawro....i remain your loyal and obedient servant and will never doubt you again ever.   

If somebody is in the next room, ask them to slap you until you come to your senses. What a load of complete nonsense.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal