collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: interesting kevin mac video interview on the beeb  (Read 13610 times)

Offline dicedlam

• GM : 11.08.2024
Re: interesting kevin mac video interview on the beeb
« Reply #45 on: August 18, 2010, 06:21:37 PM »
To be honest, I would love him to be given the chance.

As he stated in the interview, he is enjoying being around the players on the training ground. Somewhat different to Mon's methods allegedly, he apparently left most training matters to Steve Walford & John Robertson?

If Randy offers it K-Mac..take it!

Offline JUAN PABLO

• http://www.scifimafia.net
  • GM : Aug, 2014
« Reply #46 on: August 18, 2010, 07:01:43 PM »
He reminded me of Moyes in that interview...  ;-)

Offline Billy Walker

« Reply #47 on: August 18, 2010, 07:06:18 PM »
I'm wary of Kevin's lack of experience and instintively feel we need a manager of proven ability and winning credentials in order to build on MON's work.  Having said that, I've been impressed with the way Kevin has handled the press, their questioning and their probing.  He plays it all with a nice straight bat.

In my ideal  vision for the future he would be made assistant manager to our new (top drawer) boss.

Offline freakypete

« Reply #48 on: August 18, 2010, 07:12:50 PM »
kevn mcdonald wont be like tony barton,tony followed a legend and once deadly came back he had no chance,barton was a genuine guy,done a fair job and if randy learner had been chairmen we would have tated real succes again.tony barton would have rebuilt the team.kevin mcdonald has loads of experience of players and tactically astuite.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal