collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: 0% Villa: The Blackpool Kid  (Read 7771 times)

Offline mozza

Re: 0% Villa: The Blackpool Kid
« Reply #15 on: August 16, 2010, 10:22:07 PM »
Perhaps the media will feature the same lad when Blackpool get relegated - box of tissues
will suffice

Let's be honest though his celebration was more watchable than some beer belly Geordies

Offline Pete3206

• GM : PCM
« Reply #16 on: August 17, 2010, 08:24:48 AM »
WTF?!

Offline Chris Harte

« Reply #17 on: August 17, 2010, 08:27:04 AM »
Hole in the new site's settings.

As for SSN and that kid, if that's the sort of shite they churn out then thank god its leaving Freeview.

Offline Guy M

• Location: Maidenhead - less than an hour from Zeitgeist on a good day!
« Reply #18 on: August 17, 2010, 08:43:53 AM »
Going slightly off-topic for a moment... but if it wasn't for WWE on Sky Sports, I could do without the sports part of their package. But I can't do without my wrasslin , so despite having got rid of the movies and 5 of the 6 entertainment packages, I'm still paying them about £36 per month. Except according to the email I got yesterday, that's about to go up £3 from next month. And that's before the VAT increase in January.

I need to start watching WWE online more. If I could subscribe directly to them via their website and access all stuff through them, I'd gladly do that.

Offline Percy McCarthy

• King City Online
« Reply #19 on: August 17, 2010, 08:53:20 AM »
Going slightly off-topic for a moment... but if it wasn't for WWE on Sky Sports, I could do without the sports part of their package. But I can't do without my wrasslin , so despite having got rid of the movies and 5 of the 6 entertainment packages, I'm still paying them about £36 per month. Except according to the email I got yesterday, that's about to go up £3 from next month. And that's before the VAT increase in January.

I need to start watching WWE online more. If I could subscribe directly to them via their website and access all stuff through them, I'd gladly do that.

It's fixed Guy. You know that don't you?

Offline bobcat

• GM : 01.06.2017
« Reply #20 on: August 17, 2010, 11:14:59 AM »

It's fixed Guy. You know that don't you?

If you dont understand it Percy, don;t comment.

Offline LeeS

• GM : 12.01.2025
« Reply #21 on: August 17, 2010, 11:33:26 AM »

I'm confused. What's fixed? Football?

Offline willywombat

« Reply #22 on: August 17, 2010, 11:45:41 AM »
Just some 7 year old kid in a Blackpool shirt too big for him on I assume his Dad's shoulders giving it the big one at the end of the game which the TV camers picked up.  He looked like your typical northern cheeky chappie.  And that's it.

Jesus. Seems like a lot of fuss over nothing.

I got picked up by cameras outside wembley at the cup final and they never gave me a shirt.

Or tickets.

I got picked up on CCTV outside Anfield in 1997 and they gave me 3 months :)

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal