collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: New iPhone app  (Read 2945 times)

Offline TRO

New iPhone app
« on: August 14, 2010, 12:13:42 PM »
Now released ........ At £25 a year.

Sometimes my club disappoint me.

Offline Countryside Villain

• GM : 11.05.2016
Re: New iPhone app
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2010, 12:21:41 PM »
Not strictly true.  The app is about £2.50 and gives you a certain amount of free content.  If you want access to any of the AVTV content, then you have to subscribe at extra cost.

There's still quite a lot of content on the app itself, including squad profiles, news, ticket details and some free video/audio.  Its just not been very stable for me and has crashed a bit.

Offline stevo_st

• GM : 27.07.21
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2010, 12:29:54 PM »
I see we're 5th on th list of top grossing apps, typical villa, missing out on a top four spot.

Offline Rigadon

• GM : Aug, 2014
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2010, 01:17:05 PM »
Haha.  It's the best we could hope for....

Online Toronto Villa

• GM : 22.07.2024
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2010, 01:22:32 PM »
Not strictly true.  The app is about £2.50 and gives you a certain amount of free content.  If you want access to any of the AVTV content, then you have to subscribe at extra cost.

There's still quite a lot of content on the app itself, including squad profiles, news, ticket details and some free video/audio.  Its just not been very stable for me and has crashed a bit.

I like it. The only thing that bothers me a little is that I'm an avtv member and I would have to pay extra to access the videos on the app. I think if you've paid for avtv then the app content should be free.

Offline Somniloquism

• GM : 06.12.2024
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2010, 02:50:13 PM »

I like it. The only thing that bothers me a little is that I'm an avtv member and I would have to pay extra to access the videos on the app. I think if you've paid for avtv then the app content should be free.

Do you? I thought there was a part of the login that says existing subscriber when I looked at the videos. I'm not an AVTV member so didn't look into it too closely.

Offline kieron

« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2010, 08:47:17 PM »

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal