collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Speaks for all of us.....  (Read 17810 times)

Offline lordmcgrath5

• GM : June, 2013
Re: Speaks for all of us.....
« Reply #15 on: August 10, 2010, 03:06:47 PM »
Piss off HurtLocker you deluded twat. The whole country thanked us for sending your lot down. And in what sense is this revenge given that MON's departure has nothing to do with NUFC? Back in your box, dickhead.

Offline Chris Jameson

• DIY guru
  • GM : May, 2014
« Reply #16 on: August 10, 2010, 03:11:17 PM »
http://www.true-faith.co.uk/tf/features.nsf/0/CFD4A5B13AA46E5D8025777B0035970F?OpenDocument

P/S - you'll see that we Geordies aren't delusional. We'll take 17th this season - no messing. Oh and to those coming up to Newcastle a week on sunday please don't take offence if you are not welcomed at any of our hostelries or that your generally not welcomed with open arms. The memory kinda lingers doesn't it?

Haven't bothered to clink on the link and it doesn't bother me supporters of other teams coming onto this wonderful site but in this case I think i'll politely ask you to please fuck off and go and join your Stig of the Dump type mates at St James Park in their cheap sportswear bought from Sports Direct protesting against whatever it is they are protesting about for the benefit of any passing camera crews or awaiting the arrival of the latest Geordie messiah because of course only a Geordie could possibly understand the club, especially one like Shearer.

Some of my best mates are Newcastle supporters but thankfully are nothing like any of the lard arsed, fuckwitted cry babies that embarass themselves on a fairly regular basis on national tv.

Offline john e

• GM : 28.06.2024
« Reply #17 on: August 10, 2010, 03:11:53 PM »
we much more loved sending Coventry down,
 and that was many years ago

we still talk about that one

Offline Small Rodent

• GM : 30.11.2024
« Reply #18 on: August 10, 2010, 03:14:11 PM »
Oh and to those coming up to Newcastle a week on sunday please don't take offence if you are not welcomed at any of our hostelries or that your generally not welcomed with open arms. The memory kinda lingers doesn't it?

Who on earth would want to be welcomed open armed by a mountainous heap of gelatinous wobbling flesh, with more breasts than the whore of babylon, and seeping from every pore with enough toxic perspiration it would make the Dead Sea seem "slightly salty"?

I'd have thought it's your players and their diabolical attitude in your relegation battle that shouldn't be welcomed anywhere in Newcastle.

Offline Namaste

« Reply #19 on: August 10, 2010, 03:17:55 PM »
Bitter Geordies...apart from that not really much to say apart from they've won nothing of note in fifty, sixty years!  ;D

Offline The Man With A Stick

« Reply #20 on: August 10, 2010, 03:20:40 PM »
I can't take seriously any fans of a club that still employs Alan Smith.

Offline Mazrim

« Reply #21 on: August 10, 2010, 03:21:25 PM »
Go and wait outside Sheeraz Bor until Jim White starts sucking your dicks again you fucking fat, hairy, inbred untermensch.
To be honest, we'd mercifully forgot about you. You mean fuck all to anybody and hopefully you'll piss off straight back to where you belong and we'll do our bit again.

Offline Risso

• GM : 04.03.2025
« Reply #22 on: August 10, 2010, 03:21:54 PM »
Piss off HurtLocker you deluded twat. The whole country thanked us for sending your lot down. And in what sense is this revenge given that MON's departure has nothing to do with NUFC? Back in your box, dickhead.

Less of that please.  We prefer making them look stupid to outright abuse round these parts.

Offline Bald Eagle

« Reply #23 on: August 10, 2010, 03:24:48 PM »

Less of that please.  We prefer making them look stupid to outright abuse round these parts.
I dunno, i think thats the sort of reply that the geordie prick might understand.

Offline BILL DE VALL

« Reply #24 on: August 10, 2010, 03:25:31 PM »
i've always quite liked newcastle-don't really know why

But i had to laugh at them last season for their delusion that Shearer or Keegan were competent managers

Offline Phil from the upper holte

« Reply #25 on: August 10, 2010, 03:46:14 PM »
I hope we win 9-0 up there and Cowans brings himself on and scores a hat trick...Well it might happen  ;D

Offline The Man With A Stick

« Reply #26 on: August 10, 2010, 03:48:03 PM »
I hope we win 9-0 up there and Cowans brings himself on and scores a hat trick...Well it might happen  ;D

Then drag Andy Gray out of the commentary box so he can score a free-kick with his head.

Offline mshurst

« Reply #27 on: August 10, 2010, 04:18:44 PM »
I love how this bloke went through the effort of creating an account and waiting for it to be activated, just to post that useless pile of dog spunk.

And I don't understand how it's "revenge"? We sent you down (which was CLEARLY just us, not the fact your entire team was a bunch of overpriced, overpaid, good for nothing fame monkeys), so you decide to "mock" us because we've lost a manager ... LOLWHUT?!

I went to see Newcastle play West Brom at the Hawthorns in the FA Cup last season ... Alan Smith actually picked a fight on someone in the crowd. What kind of spunk-guzzling-footballer does that? They get trained to ignore the fans' comments.

Oh, FYI, it was great watching the Baggies put 4 past Newcastle.

I do believe the chant went something like:

"Top of the League, you're having a laugh..."

EDIT

Also, why did you name yourself after a blockbuster film about a bomb technician? That seems a bit silly.

And I think that when most people go to Newcastle, they will only go to Sports Direct @ St. James Park (that's the official name, isn't it?). I'm also puzzled as to how you got internet I didn't think they had that kind of technology in Newcastle.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2010, 04:21:57 PM by mshurst »

Offline TheSandman

• GM : May, 2013
« Reply #28 on: August 10, 2010, 04:23:12 PM »
I recall a member of this site referring to Alan Smith as an 'Oxygen Thief'.

It described him so well.

Online dave.woodhall

• Location: Treading water in a sea of retarded sexuality and bad poetry.
« Reply #29 on: August 10, 2010, 04:24:02 PM »
And they wonder why they're laughed at.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal