collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Money Back for Unwanted Season Ticket?  (Read 14969 times)

Offline Phil from the upper holte

Re: Money Back for Unwanted Season Ticket?
« Reply #15 on: August 10, 2010, 10:37:21 AM »
I brought one last year then had a refund as finances changed. When I renewed I said that my circumstances may change and the club said if a ball hasn't been kicked you are entitled to a refund and I had one

Offline Can Gana Be Bettered!?!?

« Reply #16 on: August 10, 2010, 10:39:00 AM »
Does anyone know if you can get your money back for a season ticket now unwanted?

I would seriously consider it after what has just happened and get a decent audio system in the living room for the radio/iPod/tv instead.

I'm guessing probably not, but just wondered if anyone knew.

No doubt I'll get a drubbing off some for it, but football in general just seems shit at the moment, and the MON incident really forced it home to the point where I'm thinking "what's the point?".

I don't know, you spent most of last season moaning about the football and the team in general and then as soon as the Manager of the said team leaves you want a refund.

I did nothing of the sort! You must have me mixed up with someone else. I've always thought no-one would be better than MON and was extremely happy with the way things were going. Yes, sometimes the football could be a bit crap, but MON was the right man in my opinion.
My only gripes about the team, in general and not concerning just one match, was Petrov and Cuellar at right-back.

Offline TimTheVillain

« Reply #17 on: August 10, 2010, 10:42:14 AM »
Grow some balls and BE BOTHERED.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2010, 10:46:54 AM by TimTheVillain »

Online pauliewalnuts

• GM : 26.08.2024
« Reply #18 on: August 10, 2010, 10:43:06 AM »
Grow some balls and BE BOTTHERED.

Yes, we all love a bit of BOTTHER.

Offline Phil from the upper holte

« Reply #19 on: August 10, 2010, 10:43:58 AM »
One of the reasons I gave up my ticket was I was sick of O'neill, If they get someone decent in and buy a few I might renew myself

Offline andyh

• GM : May, 2012
« Reply #20 on: August 10, 2010, 10:44:36 AM »
I'm sure you will get a great deal on a sound system at Currys during the August Bank holiday sales.
Enjoy your music.
I'll stick with going to the Villa though.

Online pauliewalnuts

• GM : 26.08.2024
« Reply #21 on: August 10, 2010, 10:46:37 AM »
It's all a bit emotional today.

If you can get a refund today, you will still be able to in a couple of days. Why don't you sleep on it a couple of nights and see if you still feel the same?

Offline Can Gana Be Bettered!?!?

« Reply #22 on: August 10, 2010, 11:00:36 AM »
It's all a bit emotional today.

If you can get a refund today, you will still be able to in a couple of days. Why don't you sleep on it a couple of nights and see if you still feel the same?

Sounds like a good idea.

However, if any of those being touted for the job is manager by Saturday, then I'd probably have to get the refund I think.

Offline TimTheVillain

« Reply #23 on: August 10, 2010, 11:17:27 AM »
Grow some balls and BE BOTTHERED.

Yes, we all love a bit of BOTTHER.

I can't understand why anyone would want a refund - in football these things happen and the team needs its fans even more on Saturday now.

( Contact lens problems = poor spalling, sorry)

Online Slaphead

• GM : July, 2013
« Reply #24 on: August 10, 2010, 11:26:00 AM »
People are fickle indeed...

I am now considering going back to Vienna and joining the away scheme!

The club is much bigger than any manager, he was never mistreated and the club deserves our support. I am actualy hoping that more of these types of supporters get a refund because they have been doing my head in over the last 4 years.

Offline IrishCockney

« Reply #25 on: August 10, 2010, 11:27:46 AM »
I brought one last year then had a refund as finances changed. When I renewed I said that my circumstances may change and the club said if a ball hasn't been kicked you are entitled to a refund and I had one

I've looked into it myself, Clause 1.7 states - Season tickets are non-refundable, unless returned in tact prior to the first home game of the season.

I'm getting my dough back, if we haven't had a fire sale by the end of the window I'll renew it again.  If we have raped the playing staff I'm offski for goodski!

Offline achilles

« Reply #26 on: August 10, 2010, 11:37:24 AM »
This is the time when the club needs all the support it can get... and it will from me because Aston Villa is greater than any man!

Offline Simon Ward

« Reply #27 on: August 10, 2010, 11:45:03 AM »
Don't believe this thread!

Offline Chris Smith

• GM : 08.01.2025
« Reply #28 on: August 10, 2010, 11:46:04 AM »
People are fickle indeed...

I am now considering going back to Vienna and joining the away scheme!

Hmmm

Offline SpenJC

« Reply #29 on: August 10, 2010, 12:05:08 PM »
MON was a great manager but he's gone it's still Aston Villa even if we we're playing in League Two i'd still follow them i love them more than any manager ever will. Who's to say whoever comes in as manager wont do an even better job. I was one who sat on the fence about MON i thought the performances of last season we're average at best in a lot of cases and we seemed short of ideas but i backed him cause we we're doing ok. I'm looking forward to a new era. Don't live in the past folks Martins gone and we will find out eventually why. I think he had the mannerisms of Brian Clough in that he was a control freak and couldn't stand being told what to do. Don't give your season tickets up folks see what happens i don't think it's time for doom and gloom just yet.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal