collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Recent Posts

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Man Shitty fans have a special msg for us  (Read 18315 times)

Offline john e

• GM : 28.06.2024
Re: Man Shitty fans have a special msg for us
« Reply #15 on: August 10, 2010, 11:03:51 AM »
They seem to have adopted all the least attractive traits of Man United supporters, without the trophies or success to back up their arrogance.

Shame, they used to be a decent lot of supporters. I hope the majority of them don't end up turning into wankers.

they remind me of that Norfolk chav who suddenly won the lottery

having said that we'd probably be the same in there position all rational thought goes out the window with so much money

Online David_Nab

• GM : 24.12.2015
« Reply #16 on: August 10, 2010, 11:14:10 AM »
Yup because I'm sure they were all chuffed when SWP bugged of to Chelsea for the cash ...

Offline Risso

• GM : 04.03.2025
« Reply #17 on: August 10, 2010, 11:17:07 AM »
I've added my own unique brand of H&V style analysis to that thread over there.  Not showing yet as it has to be "approved" first.

Offline pablopicasso_10

• studio eleventytwelve
« Reply #18 on: August 10, 2010, 11:51:43 AM »
who gives a fuck what they think?

Offline BannedUserIAT

• http://www.avfc.com.au
« Reply #19 on: August 10, 2010, 11:55:04 AM »
This from "McGregor1874" got the respect of a couple of City fans thus far.

To be honest I have not met one Villa fan who thinks this is Man City's fault. Not one. To think along those lines smacks of paranoia. Man City does not even come into the fall out between O'Neill and Lerner. I've a lot of time for City and have a few family members from Moss Side and I was made up for them when the club was taken over by big money...after all the years of being a piss poor runt of a football club it's the very least their loyalty deserved.

The most striking thing about this thread is how on earth the OP could state that Martin O'Neill is English! If that's the level of insight we have on Bluemoon these days then how on earth can Man City supporters be taken seriously in debates? Embarrassing.

Onto football matters. It'll be an interesting season ahead, but as always I'll put my money on the club that created this magnificent competition back in 1888 to come out fighting. We've seen plenty of comings and goings at Villa Park on our way to plenty of successes and failures over the years. Even in this era of financial doping that has seen the likes of Blackburn, Chelsea and others rise to the top I'm pretty sure Villa will - as always - be the greater bet for the long term. O'Neill goes (he did a fine job) but we don't stand still. We move on and we progress.

It got one "Class", one "Stands and applauds" and one dickhead asking "Who do you support, mate? And if you say your a football fan and don't know O'neill is a proud scot and glaswegian then you arent really a fan in my eyes."
« Last Edit: August 10, 2010, 11:56:40 AM by Troy Eccles »

Offline TimTheVillain

« Reply #20 on: August 10, 2010, 11:59:08 AM »
It sounds like an issue that goes beyond Milner. According to the Telegraph, Villa's season ticket sales were down 40%. That's after spending a net of 80+ million over the last 4 years, not to mention the manager and owner not seeing eye-to-eye on things.

Milner might have only been a contributing factor to a larger issue between owner and manager.

This is a) concerning ( 40%) and b) not a bad assumption.

Offline placeforparks

• GM : PCM
« Reply #21 on: August 10, 2010, 12:11:08 PM »
they're right about looking like a bunch of small-time pricks waving those £10 notes at barry though.

Offline BILL DE VALL

« Reply #22 on: August 10, 2010, 03:28:00 PM »
they're right about looking like a bunch of small-time pricks waving those £10 notes at barry though.

I thought that (the waving of tenners) was an eloquent shorthand way of saying "you only gone for the money you fat arsed twat"

Offline TheSandman

• GM : May, 2013
« Reply #23 on: August 10, 2010, 03:34:07 PM »
Depending on how the Milner deals goes, it may be a case of 'he who laughs last, laughs best' when he doesn't live up to the fee paid.

Absolutely agree.

That said I've always been told it was 'he who laughs last, laughs longest'.

Offline The Situation

• Location: Where there are palm trees, bad bitches and wannabe's
« Reply #24 on: August 10, 2010, 04:38:40 PM »
Man City: The team that has 3 stars on their badge and then claim it's for decoration. Oh dear, that's probably more embarrassing than that bluenose getting his tattoo the wrong way around.

Man City will forever be known as ''that other team from Manchester"... they just happen to be loaded that's the only reason why they're any significance to the footballing world. I could care less what Man City fans think (probably because most of them supported United before it was 'cool' to be a Man City fan recently), as long they waste more money i.e. signing Milner and giving us Ireland in return.

Offline Dr Butler

• GM : 10.08.2022
« Reply #25 on: August 10, 2010, 04:43:56 PM »
they remind me of that Norfolk chav who suddenly won the lottery

very good and spot on. :D

Offline dave.woodhall

• Location: Treading water in a sea of retarded sexuality and bad poetry.
« Reply #26 on: August 10, 2010, 04:48:32 PM »
In between the usual bollocks any set off fans use about another club there's some decent stuff on there and a lot of mutual respect between supporters with a lot in common.

Offline not3bad

• GM : 15.06.2022
« Reply #27 on: August 10, 2010, 04:59:12 PM »
one dickhead asking "Who do you support, mate? And if you say your a football fan and don't know O'neill is a proud scot and glaswegian then you arent really a fan in my eyes."

Got to admit I thought that was quite funny.

Offline BannedUserIAT

• http://www.avfc.com.au
« Reply #28 on: August 10, 2010, 10:53:20 PM »
After hearing the MoN to Newcastle rumour, I had a look-see on one of their forums. Once your eyes stop bleeding from the huge emoticons and massive avitars (they're clearly compensating for something), I realised, after only one season, that I'd actually forgotten what a deluded bunch of fuck-knuckles they are.

Online JUAN PABLO

• http://www.scifimafia.net
  • GM : Aug, 2014
« Reply #29 on: August 10, 2010, 11:26:08 PM »
And that  Garry Cook is one fuck knuckle

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal