collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Recent Posts

Follow us on...

Author Topic: ?% Villa 100% football  (Read 2257 times)

Offline Newquay_AVFC

?% Villa 100% football
« on: August 04, 2010, 05:18:47 PM »
Can anybody shed any light on pubs showing games that are not on sky sports? Main reason for this is the fact i will not be coming back to brum for the game against that lot and as it aint on sky sports i will not be able to see it. My local down here is having sky Italia but i can't find a list of live games for that channel yet. I know there are pubs around brum that show non sky sports games and was wondering why some do and some dont? Any information would be good, cheers.

Offline The Man With A Stick

?% Villa 100% football
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2010, 06:10:39 PM »
The Royal Hotel in Sutton used to show most Villa games, but I haven't been for a year or so.  Pretty sure that's still the case though.  There's also a bar on Broad Street which I can't remember the name of - anyone?

Offline MadJohnnyC

?% Villa 100% football
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2010, 06:24:56 PM »
Quote from: "The Man With A Stick"
The Royal Hotel in Sutton used to show most Villa games, but I haven't been for a year or so.  Pretty sure that's still the case though.  There's also a bar on Broad Street which I can't remember the name of - anyone?

Rococo

Offline PaulTheVillan

• GM : 16.08.2022
?% Villa 100% football
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2010, 10:53:42 PM »
Three Horshoes in Stirchley.

Loads of noses in there, makes beating them better.

Been there last few times for the Sty game. Fooking great.

Offline cdbearsfan

• I still hate Bono.
  • GM : 03.02.2025
?% Villa 100% football
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2010, 11:41:22 PM »
The Red House near Solihull Hospital shows Villa or Blose, whoever's away... or both if they're playing at seperate times.

Offline mshurst

?% Villa 100% football
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2010, 09:24:29 AM »
Quote from: "MadJohnnyC"
Quote from: "The Man With A Stick"

Rococo

The Litten Tree opposite The Bottle of Sack.

Avoid the Station. They'll chuck you out for wearing a football shirt. I nearly got chucked out a few weeks ago for wearing my England shirt - I had to explain that I was going straight to the astroturf after a cheeky pint.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal