collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Recent Posts

Follow us on...

Author Topic: How many season tickets sold?  (Read 7257 times)

Offline LeeB

• GM : May, 2014
How many season tickets sold?
« Reply #15 on: July 13, 2010, 01:10:28 PM »
Quote from: "kryten_K2"
Quote from: "VillaSubmariner"
Quote from: "TimTheVillain"
Does anyone know how many the club 'releases' ?

74, so there is 1 left. You'd better hurry.

we get it...

Ha. I've just seen this one.

Credit to him for his all out assault on the 'Even-his-own-mother-doesn't-like-him-Bellend of the Year' award. I bet he's got a head like a badly peeled potato in real life as well.

Offline loughtonspur

« Reply #16 on: July 13, 2010, 05:15:24 PM »
Quote from: "myf"
I'll be very surprised if we sell 28k, particularly if we sell Milner and/or Young.  I'm not renewing due to cash being tight.  Like a lot of people, I wasn't enthralled with our home performances last season but £350 (lower north) is a steal and gets me out of the house!  Hopefully, I'll be back in the New Year.

Was speaking to my Scouse mate yesterday who said their cheapest seats are £680!

I know, we still have reasonably priced ST's - Spurz are certainly around the £700-£1,000 mark depending on where you sit.

I think we'll sell 28k like lsat year as there seems to be a core support level at that numberthat will / can buy a season ticket.

Yep, get back in the new year .... !

Tottenham's season tickets actually go up to £1695 each and average over £1000 each,  with match day prices of up to £78 per ticket,  Aston Villa fans get excellent value for money as far as ticket prices go.

Offline Rip Van We Go Again

• Location: Up and down, i'm up the wall, i'm up the bloody tree
« Reply #17 on: July 13, 2010, 05:27:57 PM »
Quote from: "loughtonspur"
I'll be very surprised if we sell 28k, particularly if we sell Milner and/or Young.  I'm not renewing due to cash being tight.  Like a lot of people, I wasn't enthralled with our home performances last season but £350 (lower north) is a steal and gets me out of the house!  Hopefully, I'll be back in the New Year.

Was speaking to my Scouse mate yesterday who said their cheapest seats are £680!

I know, we still have reasonably priced ST's - Spurz are certainly around the £700-£1,000 mark depending on where you sit.

I think we'll sell 28k like lsat year as there seems to be a core support level at that numberthat will / can buy a season ticket.

Tottenham's season tickets actually go up to £1695 each and average over £1000 each,  with match day prices of up to £78 per ticket,  Aston Villa fans get excellent value for money as far as ticket prices go.

Well said Randy.

Offline cheltenhamlion

« Reply #18 on: July 14, 2010, 01:01:04 PM »
Keane would look very odd with a perm.

Offline thomassean

« Reply #19 on: July 14, 2010, 04:01:10 PM »
I am still hoping that there are still tickets available because I do not want to miss this kind of game play. I need to go and hurry right now. I am expecting this happening to be a kind of joyous party ever.

Offline cheltenhamlion

« Reply #20 on: July 14, 2010, 04:52:53 PM »
Welcome aboard

Offline TimTheVillain

« Reply #21 on: July 14, 2010, 05:55:47 PM »
Quote from: "loughtonspur"

Randomness, you just can't beat it .... !

Just taken a peep at Spurs' website and yes, £1,695 is their top priced ST - nearly £90 a game !!

Offline TheSandman

• GM : May, 2013
« Reply #22 on: July 14, 2010, 06:51:12 PM »
Quite funny if you consider it was probably cheaper for us to go to Wembley last season than an away trip to Spurs, Arsenal or Chelsea.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal