collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Valencia Tickets  (Read 5202 times)

Offline Legion

• Oh, it must be! And it is! Villa in the lead!
    • Personal Education Services
  • GM : 05.04.2019
Valencia Tickets
« on: July 06, 2010, 08:34:51 PM »
From Pravda:

Villa's exciting pre-season friendly clash with Valencia is now available for season card holders to buy online.

The match with the Spanish giants takes place on Friday August 6, with a 7.45pm kick-off.

Tickets are £15 (adults) and £5 (under-16s).

Martin O'Neill's men took on and defeated Champions League winners Inter Milan during the pre-season programme of 2007-08 and Fiorentina last term and now it's the turn of Valencia, one of the biggest and most successful clubs in Spain.

Valencia have won six La Liga titles, seven Copa del Rey trophies, two Fairs Cups, one UEFA Cup, one UEFA Cup Winners' Cup, two Super Cups and two Spanish Super Cups.

They also reached two Champions League finals in succession, losing to La Liga rivals Real Madrid in 2000 and then German club Bayern Munich in 2001.

In total, Valencia have reached seven major European finals, winning four of them. The Spanish giants, managed by Unai Emery and boasting stars like David Navarro, Joaquin and Mehmet Topal, will provide a great test for Villa, as the claret and blue boss gears the side up for the upcoming 2010-11 campaign.

For season card holders to secure their own seat for the game, click here.

From Wednesday July 7, season card holders can also claim their own seat via the Ticket Office [personal callers], the Call Centre and City Centre store as well as by clicking here.

From Friday July 9, tickets go on general sale.

Why not take advantage of our great 'European Double' package, which means you can attend both the Valencia pre-season friendly AND the Europa League play-off home leg on a great discount deal.

North/Family Stand - £20 (adults), £10 (under-16s)
Holte End - £25 (adults), £10 (under-16s)
Doug Ellis/Trinity Road - £30 (adults), £15 (under-16s)

At present, this fantastic deal is only available on the phone by contacting 0800 612 0970.

So in order to take advantage of the fantastic deal I have to ring up, thereby incurring a booking fee?

Offline Phil from the upper holte

Valencia Tickets
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2010, 08:57:23 PM »
There is always a catch to these things!

Offline Sister of Top Cat

• GM : 25.01.2025
Valencia Tickets
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2010, 09:00:08 PM »
I rang up yesterday as we're in the cup scheme and I was confused about this double offer.  Turns out that the Europa League ticket hasn't been charged for so the helpful chap on the phone processed our friendly tickets without the booking fee.  

I was going to say try it, you might be lucky but then realised who I was talking to!!

Offline Gareth

• GM : 25.02.2025
Valencia Tickets
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2010, 09:09:18 PM »
are Valencia playing Man City the day after as well? sure I saw on SSN that they play them on 7th

Offline Legion

• Oh, it must be! And it is! Villa in the lead!
    • Personal Education Services
  • GM : 05.04.2019
Valencia Tickets
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2010, 06:56:50 PM »
* As a special reward for those fans who joined the Cup Scheme, tickets are at a reduced price of £10 - a saving of £5.

Not for me. Listed as £15 online even though I'm in the cup scheme. Will ring tomorrow.

Offline Top Cat

• GM : 03.02.2023
Valencia Tickets
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2010, 07:44:51 PM »
Quote from: "Legion"
* As a special reward for those fans who joined the Cup Scheme, tickets are at a reduced price of £10 - a saving of £5.

Not for me. Listed as £15 online even though I'm in the cup scheme. Will ring tomorrow.

We're in the cup scheme and we paid £15 - didn't know anything about the reduced price.

Offline Dave Clark Five

• Location: In Doctor Who's Tardis trying to find Villa Park anytime between 1970 and 1972.
  • GM : June, 2013
Valencia Tickets
« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2010, 12:00:10 PM »
I am sad to say that I have not drummed up any enthusiasm for this game, or this season at all, so far. This may pass but I am getting pissed off with the constant amount of money leaving our bank account to watch football.

Offline Sister of Top Cat

• GM : 25.01.2025
Valencia Tickets
« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2010, 12:28:51 PM »
Quote from: "top cat"

We're in the cup scheme and we paid £15 - didn't know anything about the reduced price.

The reduced price was introduced last Tuesday afternoon - we bought our tickets on Monday morning.  I've rung up this morning for our refund.

Offline The Villa Werewolf

• GM : 13.07.2015
Valencia Tickets
« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2010, 01:25:02 PM »
I bought my Valencia tickets on Saturday and paid full price having not been aware of this offer.

Offline pmk1981

Valencia Tickets
« Reply #9 on: July 12, 2010, 01:39:53 PM »
dont think it will matter guys,  im in the cup scheme and opeted out of buying both tickets in the offer so just got the valencia one

chances are like last season the home leg of the qualifier will be £10 or £15 anyway

Offline Top Cat

• GM : 03.02.2023
Valencia Tickets
« Reply #10 on: July 12, 2010, 08:34:37 PM »
Quote from: "Sister of Top Cat"
Quote from: "top cat"

The reduced price was introduced last Tuesday afternoon - we bought our tickets on Monday morning.  I've rung up this morning for our refund.

Thanks very much!

Offline Dazvillain

Valencia Tickets
« Reply #11 on: July 12, 2010, 10:05:25 PM »
Ticket office made a right mess for me with this.
Ordered on Fri and rec'd paper tickets today on our 3 ST reference no's for our seats...however one of them has arrived with a wrong ref no and someone elses name printed on ticket, although the compliments slip was addressed to me.
Have checked online booking history and this confirms that 1 has been ordered on someone elses no but for our seat.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal