collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Recent Posts

Re: Pre-season 2024/25 by CT Villan
[Today at 01:59:17 PM]

Re: Pre-season 2024/25 by Toronto Villa
[Today at 01:59:06 PM]

Re: Pre-season 2024/25 by Toronto Villa
[Today at 01:58:24 PM]

Re: Pre-season 2024/25 by Dogtanian
[Today at 01:56:50 PM]

Re: UEFA Europa Conference League-Knockout stages (Olympiacos) by Nev
[Today at 01:56:42 PM]

Re: Other Games - 2023/24 by SamTheMouse
[Today at 01:56:02 PM]

Re: Pre-season 2024/25 by ChicagoLion
[Today at 01:54:44 PM]

Re: Pre-season 2024/25 by Brazilian Villain
[Today at 01:48:03 PM]

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Season Tickets on General Sale  (Read 13937 times)

Offline Legion

• Oh, it must be! And it is! Villa in the lead!
    • Personal Education Services
  • GM : 05.04.2019
Season Tickets on General Sale
« on: July 04, 2010, 02:45:43 PM »
From Pravda:

Villa season tickets go on general sale from Monday - so make sure you act fast to snap up your seats for the coming season.

Martin O'Neill's men played a delightful brand of attacking football last term and the boss will be looking for more of the same as the new campaign approaches.

The only way you can now guarantee your place for the next campaign, which starts in just over six weeks, is by buying a season ticket.

The renewal window for current holders has now expired so those outstanding seats will be made available on general sale from Monday.

Make sure you act fast when the week begins to make sure you don't miss out - and guarantee you get hold of the best ones available.

A season ticket offers you the chance to see the claret and blue troops thrill on the Barclays Premier League stage - at fantastic prices.

It is your passport to the best division in the world and enables you to sample the tremendous Villa Park atmosphere.

Enjoy home clashes against Manchester United, Chelsea, Arsenal, Liverpool and exciting derby matches against Blues, West Brom and Wolves.

Simply download - 10-11 Season Ticket Application/Renewal Form  - and bring it with you to the Villa Park Ticket Office on Monday.

To check availability of seats on the day, contact 0800 612 0970.

For all information surrounding season tickets, click here.

Why not buy your season ticket using our Mini EPS scheme - click here.

Offline villajk

• GM : June, 2013
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2010, 04:00:14 PM »
The bit in bold.  Eh?  and Oh no!

Offline Leighton

• Location: Walsall Wood. Home of the protesting Jesus on a telegraph pole.
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2010, 07:48:00 PM »
Yep, that's exactly what I'm expecting. More of the bloody same. That is why I’ve not bothered renewing.

Offline bob

« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2010, 08:58:38 PM »
What's Pravda?

Offline TheSandman

• GM : May, 2013
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2010, 09:00:21 PM »
Quote from: "bob"
What's Pravda?

Official site's nickname.

It is Russian for truth but was also the name of the state newspaper in the communist era.

Offline bob

« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2010, 09:06:04 PM »
Ah.

Offline The Walshmeister

« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2010, 09:22:11 PM »
How many we sold so far?

Offline villa `cross the mersey

« Reply #7 on: July 04, 2010, 11:30:40 PM »
Quote from: "The Walshmeister"
How many we sold so far?

dont know but if we sell milner and ashley my two tickets will be going back or up for sale to the highest bidder - more of the same eh?
Returning home up the M6 after games at Villa Park was a sullen affair and not because we were returning to Merseyside !

Offline vilan461

« Reply #8 on: July 05, 2010, 09:31:24 AM »
Quote from: "villa `cross the mersey"
Quote from: "The Walshmeister"
How many we sold so far?

dont know but if we sell milner and ashley my two tickets will be going back or up for sale to the highest bidder - more of the same eh?
Returning home up the M6 after games at Villa Park was a sullen affair and not because we were returning to Merseyside !

Complete agreement, i sympathise man, thought it was bad enough travelling back to Exhall especially at night with blinking roadworks practically doubling the journey time---but to Merseyside, gee you must have been frustrated at times,----MON needs to read this we must start performing and picking up 3 points at V.P.

Online Chris Smith

• GM : 08.01.2025
« Reply #9 on: July 05, 2010, 10:14:05 AM »
There are people who spent all last season watching Crewe and Macclesfield who will be renewing their season tickets this summer. Mind you, they don't have road works up there.

Offline Concrete John

• GM : Mar, 2014
« Reply #10 on: July 05, 2010, 11:13:44 AM »
Here's an interesting one:-

Haven't renewed yet as I had a holiday and bought a new car, so I was intending to fork it all out at end of July payday.  The 'mini EPS' appeals to me, but although open to new purchasers until August 11, it seems to be closed to existing ST holders like me from June 30.  Will I be able to use it?

Offline burtonreferees

« Reply #11 on: July 05, 2010, 01:18:37 PM »
I'm not renewing after 10 years of season tickets..due to the fact I was bored more often than not at home games wishing the game to end !
It also has something to do with the shambles of sitting through Englands campaign and seeing overpaid underachievers.
Cancelled Sky too !!!
Impressed lol !?!

Online DB

• GM : 11.01.2021
« Reply #12 on: July 05, 2010, 01:20:15 PM »
I haven't ....yet. As just got married with honeymoon has completly left me skint. I missed 5 games last season as I live t'other end of the country - mid-week games, not fun trying to get out of work and driving 110 miles, if they were all Sat games - no problem. However, I'm sure I can get tickets on the day if I don't get one. It's tough, it will be 1st time in 18 years if I don't....

Offline andrew08

• GM : 12.09.2021
« Reply #13 on: July 05, 2010, 01:35:16 PM »
Quote from: "DB"
I haven't ....yet. As just got married with honeymoon has completly left me skint. I missed 5 games last season as I live t'other end of the country - mid-week games, not fun trying to get out of work and driving 110 miles, if they were all Sat games - no problem. However, I'm sure I can get tickets on the day if I don't get one. It's tough, it will be 1st time in 18 years if I don't....

I hope you renew. My late father told me after I got married to keep the season ticket up as a priority even if money was short. Otherwise its the slippery slidey slope, he said, to MOTD in the dark on yer own, and your kids will be manure fans.  
So when the time came and I was a bit skint with a newborn, did he pay for my season ticket.....did he bollox ! In fact on the rare occasion I made it that season he would ask me how it was in the "cheap seats". I do miss the silly old sod.

Online London Villan

• GM : 27.05.2019
« Reply #14 on: July 05, 2010, 01:36:42 PM »
I've renewed but no enthusiasm for the season at all. I've already got to miss the Blues, Manu and Everton games for various weddings/birthdays and weekends away, and I'm not really that bothered.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal