collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Recent Topics

Other Games - 2023/24 by Dave
[Today at 12:32:16 PM]

Pre-season 2024/25 by Axl Rose
[Today at 12:32:08 PM]

Aston Villa vs Chelsea pre-match thread by Dr Butler
[Today at 12:27:11 PM]

Champions League Contention by PaulWinch again
[Today at 12:16:20 PM]

NSWE Investment by Bad English
[Today at 12:15:40 PM]

Peter McParland 90 today by Martyn Smith
[Today at 12:10:05 PM]

Chris Heck - President of Business Operations by Sexual Ealing
[Today at 12:01:43 PM]

150 celebrations by Dogtanian
[Today at 11:41:56 AM]

Recent Posts

Re: Other Games - 2023/24 by Dave
[Today at 12:32:16 PM]

Re: Pre-season 2024/25 by Axl Rose
[Today at 12:32:08 PM]

Re: Aston Villa vs Chelsea pre-match thread by Dr Butler
[Today at 12:27:11 PM]

Re: Pre-season 2024/25 by PeterWithe
[Today at 12:23:50 PM]

Re: Champions League Contention by PaulWinch again
[Today at 12:16:20 PM]

Re: NSWE Investment by Bad English
[Today at 12:15:40 PM]

Re: Aston Villa vs Chelsea pre-match thread by PaulWinch again
[Today at 12:14:55 PM]

Re: Peter McParland 90 today by Martyn Smith
[Today at 12:10:05 PM]

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Fat face joins Man City  (Read 19196 times)

Offline TheSandman

• GM : May, 2013
Fat face joins Man City
« Reply #60 on: July 03, 2010, 04:13:04 PM »
Quote from: "Arsey"
Man City have already spent massive money on 3 midfielders (Boateng, Silva and now Toure) are they  really going to spend another 30 million on Milner???

I think Barry is going to be spending most of next season warming a bench, very effectively too.

You're right there but Boateng is a Centre half/full back rather than a midfielder.

Offline Arsey

Fat face joins Man City
« Reply #61 on: July 04, 2010, 09:58:23 AM »
Quote from: "TheSandman"
Man City have already spent massive money on 3 midfielders (Boateng, Silva and now Toure) are they  really going to spend another 30 million on Milner???

I think Barry is going to be spending most of next season warming a bench, very effectively too.

You're right there but Boateng is a Centre half/full back rather than a midfielder.

ahhh I thought he was primarily a DM.

Offline PaulTheVillan

• GM : 16.08.2022
Fat face joins Man City
« Reply #62 on: July 04, 2010, 12:04:21 PM »
Quote from: "TheSandman"

ahhh I thought he was primarily a DM.

He can pretty much a job anywhere at the back.

Offline exiled on the wirral!

Fat face joins Man City
« Reply #63 on: July 04, 2010, 01:12:27 PM »
Quote from: "saunders_heroes"
Quote from: "Lee"
I have to say that I loved Platt as a player. Yeah, he thinks fuck all of us now, but I have some great memories of watching him play.

Same here. Couldn't give a flying fuck what he thinks of us now. He was still fantastic in a Villa shirt, and that's all that matters to me. The silly abuse he gets from some on here is embarrassing. Platt was dynamite in a Villa shirt. That's what really matters.

I totally agree, Platt was one of my first heroes and his record for us speaks for us. In 1990/91 he kept us up single handedly with 24 goals for a team that stopped up on the last day. I keep hearing this about platt and Andy Gray that they never say a good word about us, but i personally havent heard them say a bad word about us either. At the end of the day they work in the media and have to give a balanced view. As far as Platt scoring and celebrating in front of the Holte End, thats complete bollocks, cauuse i was there and he refused to celebrate when he scored a diving header.

Offline smudger

Fat face joins Man City
« Reply #64 on: July 04, 2010, 02:37:45 PM »
Quote from: "exiled on the wirral!"
Quote from: "saunders_heroes"
Quote from: "Lee"
I have to say that I loved Platt as a player. Yeah, he thinks fuck all of us now, but I have some great memories of watching him play.

Same here. Couldn't give a flying fuck what he thinks of us now. He was still fantastic in a Villa shirt, and that's all that matters to me. The silly abuse he gets from some on here is embarrassing. Platt was dynamite in a Villa shirt. That's what really matters.

I totally agree, Platt was one of my first heroes and his record for us speaks for us. In 1990/91 he kept us up single handedly with 24 goals for a team that stopped up on the last day. I keep hearing this about platt and Andy Gray that they never say a good word about us, but i personally havent heard them say a bad word about us either. At the end of the day they work in the media and have to give a balanced view. As far as Platt scoring and celebrating in front of the Holte End, thats complete bollocks, cauuse i was there and he refused to celebrate when he scored a diving header.

He has got a fat face though, and a balloon shaped head.

Online Olneythelonely

• GM : 03.03.2025
Fat face joins Man City
« Reply #65 on: July 05, 2010, 05:29:02 PM »
It must take him about 4 hours to wash his face.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal