collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Season Ticket Benefits  (Read 4386 times)

Offline Legion

• Oh, it must be! And it is! Villa in the lead!
    • Personal Education Services
  • GM : 05.04.2019
Season Ticket Benefits
« on: June 28, 2010, 07:56:51 PM »
From Pravda.

Is it just me or are these getting less and less each season?

10% discount in the Club Stores (Villa Village and New Street)
Access to the Home Cup & Away Scheme
Access to priority tickets for games at Villa Park
Priority access to the Holte Suite, Holte Pub, David Targett Suite and the Academy
Free entry to home reserve games
10% discount off selected events at Villa Park
Complimentary JV-Life membership to juniors aged 14 and under

Offline Holtemeister

• Location: Living in Birmingham (just) but definately still a Yam Yam
  • GM : 22.07.2016
Season Ticket Benefits
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2010, 08:09:59 PM »
Yep they will stop offering season tickets if they could .... If they could guarantee a sell out everyweek they would prefer the day tripper...

The average season ticket holder will spend less on matchday than someone who goes once or twice a year...

I've got a feeling that next season footbal may just be in for a bit of a shock... the crunch was already starting to impact and with the impact of the budget biting summat has to give.

I hear what folks say about the beenfit of having a full ground but the day they started discounting tickets heavilly and not offering the season ticket holders greater reward this undermined the season ticket.  Plus the fact with them buggering about with the fixtures so much you can never guarantee you can get to all the games !  Miss one game and your financial beenfit for buying one has gone.

Offline Rob Gee

Season Ticket Benefits
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2010, 07:51:25 AM »
Have they done any work on the David Targett Suite this summer?

Offline Virgil Caine

• Location: Bedfordshire and its not as bad as you think it might be.
  • GM : 15.07.2024
Season Ticket Benefits
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2010, 08:37:04 AM »
Where is the David Targett Suite?- I have looked on the OS Site and cannot find it- is it some sort of Narnia and only entered via Dougs old Boardroom wardrobe?

Offline UsualSuspect

Season Ticket Benefits
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2010, 11:22:13 AM »
I last had a ST about 7 seasons ago when it was the same price as it is today. I remember at the time I think it worked out that for £450.00 I got one game free.

Dunno how sales are going so far this summer but having looked at our fixtures after Xmas I dont think there will be many half ST's sold

Offline Bungle

• http://www.loftys-stores.co.uk
Season Ticket Benefits
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2010, 07:41:49 PM »
Quote from: "My left Foot"
Where is the David Targett Suite?- I have looked on the OS Site and cannot find it- is it some sort of Narnia and only entered via Dougs old Boardroom wardrobe?

I can't be sure but I think it is in the Witton Lane Stand.  I remember seeing a door with that name on it somewhere during the season, but as I sat in all 4 stands at various times I can't remember where.

Online dave.woodhall

• Location: Treading water in a sea of retarded sexuality and bad poetry.
Season Ticket Benefits
« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2010, 07:43:30 PM »
Quote from: "Bungle"
Quote from: "My left Foot"

I can't be sure but I think it is in the Witton Lane Stand.  I remember seeing a door with that name on it somewhere during the season, but as I sat in all 4 stands at various times I can't remember where.

It's upstairs in Witton Lane.

Offline Legion

• Oh, it must be! And it is! Villa in the lead!
    • Personal Education Services
  • GM : 05.04.2019
Season Ticket Benefits
« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2010, 07:44:06 PM »
It's in the Witton Lane Stand. About half-way between the North Stand and the Holte End.

Offline Ross

Season Ticket Benefits
« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2010, 07:55:23 PM »
I'm not having one this season after 25 years of having one.

Combination of growing family, distance from VP and money. I missed plenty of games but still had one - out of misguided loyalty but not anymore.

Fact is that I know I will never have trouble getting a ticket on a game by game basis if I want one. Something for Randy and co to think about before expanding the stadium.

Offline Lucky Eddie

Season Ticket Benefits
« Reply #9 on: June 30, 2010, 03:39:26 PM »
I'm toying with the idea of renewal number 21. Me, two kids and half a dozen mates have missed th extended remenwal date today and frankly we're under no pressure to renew are we! Might even get cheaper tickets if (when) we re-locate in a few weeks.

I firmly believe the club have lost dozens of my mates because they fail to reward annual renewal. In my experience' once a bloke walks away from the permanent commitment of a season ticket - 'I'll pick n choose me games' is oft heard, they soon get used to the relative comfort of watchin every game on an import channel from the comfort and inexpense of their own local.

Dont think it would suit me but it seems to suit them fine.

For this reason; I'm actually afraid not to renew.

Offline JJ-AV

• GM : 26.07.2022
Season Ticket Benefits
« Reply #10 on: June 30, 2010, 03:54:41 PM »
I'm gonna get mine, haven't renewed yet though.

Not sure why the OS is pushing today as the last renewal date, but they don't go on general sale until the 5th.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal