collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: 'Terrific' ticket deal  (Read 6105 times)

Offline Sister of Top Cat

• GM : 25.01.2025
'Terrific' ticket deal
« Reply #15 on: June 11, 2010, 08:02:32 PM »
Quote from: "BoredNow"
Question about the cup scheme if anyone can help.

We joined last year because all the info said it was the only way to claim your own seat as a season ticket holder.

But for every cup game we saw there was a sale window for STHs to claim their seat.

It says the same thing this year (accept with ONLY in capital letters!) but I'd really rather not join cos it always takes the money at inconvenient times.

Anyone know what the actual score is?

At the start of last season they did state that the cup scheme was the only way for STHs to claim their own seats but they backtracked when the season started so there was the usual window in which to buy your seat.  I'm not sure what they're doing this season.

Offline BoredNow

'Terrific' ticket deal
« Reply #16 on: June 13, 2010, 01:54:01 PM »
Thanks SOTC. A call needed to the ticket office then, but I will be mightily annoyed if they say you have to do it then backtrack again.

Offline BoredNow

'Terrific' ticket deal
« Reply #17 on: June 26, 2010, 03:38:09 PM »
In case anyone else is interested, I went into the ticket office to clarify the situation on the cup scheme.

Despite all literature saying being in the scheme is the ONLY (they're capitals not mine) to secure your own seat, I was told they would still have a buying window for STHs.

They didn't seem to see/care that there is an obvious contradiction/blatant lie.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal