collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Whitsun Family Fun at VP? You'd be mad as a hatter!  (Read 12802 times)

Offline Legion

• Oh, it must be! And it is! Villa in the lead!
    • Personal Education Services
  • GM : 05.04.2019
Whitsun Family Fun at VP? You'd be mad as a hatter!
« on: June 02, 2010, 04:14:11 PM »

With Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland blockbuster a smash hit in the movie world, why not join in the fun at Villa Park with the 'Mad Hatters Tea Party.'

Meet Alice and friends for an afternoon of topsy-turvy activities, exciting games, competitions, music, dancing, hoola-hoop contests and things to make and create.

The cracking event takes place in the Holte Suite on Friday June 4, from 12noon to 4pm.

You will be greeted by costumed characters on arrival, with the Mad Hattress, Alice, The Queen of Hearts and the White Rabbit in attendance.

The room will be amazingly themed with rose trees, playing cards, paper lanterns, glittery clock, tea pots and giant paint brushes.

You will have the chance to decorate large treasure chests and funky flower frames as well as enjoying the opportunity to be arty with the Cheshire Cat colouring competition.

There is also a scrumptious lunch including sandwiches, jelly and ice cream and pretty cakes, plus much more for you to enjoy.

Don't forget to dress up as your favourite Alice in Wonderland character with our fancy dress competition and you could win an MP3 Player Juke Box.

We also have party games and music with family DJ Roger Clark.

The cost is £12.50 (adults), £9.50 (under-16s), £4.50 (under-fives) and FREE (under-twos).

Not at that price. Sorry. I wanted to take little VillaFred to this. He's just turned 2. I have no problem with £4.50 for him but there's no way I'm paying £12.50 for the privilege of sitting there with him. Am I just finding fault and moaning for the sake of it here, or does this seem a bit steep?

Offline Leighton

• Location: Walsall Wood. Home of the protesting Jesus on a telegraph pole.
Whitsun Family Fun at VP? You'd be mad as a hatter!
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2010, 04:23:57 PM »
Should imagine that quite a few of the Tweedledum’s and Tweedledee’s of this site will be making an appearance then.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal