collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: The General C. Krulak Thread XIV  (Read 151498 times)

Offline Legion

• Oh, it must be! And it is! Villa in the lead!
    • Personal Education Services
  • GM : 05.04.2019
The General C. Krulak Thread XIV
« on: March 28, 2010, 01:51:46 PM »
Another fresh start.

Questions for the General to answer please.

Please note that the General cannot and will not comment on team or managerial matters.

Offline ckrulak

« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2010, 02:14:22 PM »
General Krulak here:

1.  I am not just a Board Member.  I am first and foremost a fan.  I was unable to watch the game yesterday...I had to rely on the stream from ESPN Soccer Net here in the US.  I am not sure that getting the score line without seeing the game is not worse than watching...I will never know.  I do know this much, NOTHING I can say will take the sting out of a 7-1 defeat...for you or for me.  It was a very, very, bad day.  No one at Villa Park or Bodymoor Heath is having a good Sunday.

Offline AsTallAsLions

« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2010, 02:25:06 PM »
Quote from: "ckrulak"
General Krulak here:

1.  I am not just a Board Member.  I am first and foremost a fan.  I was unable to watch the game yesterday...I had to rely on the stream from ESPN Soccer Net here in the US.  I am not sure that getting the score line without seeing the game is not worse than watching...I will never know.  I do know this much, NOTHING I can say will take the sting out of a 7-1 defeat...for you or for me.  It was a very, very, bad day.  No one at Villa Park or Bodymoor Heath is having a good Sunday.

General,

What would you say to a life-long Villa fan who has found the quality of football so poor and the use of funds so hopelessly inept for so long now that the sting of such a heavy and humiliating defeat wore off almost instantly?

Offline eastie

« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2010, 03:07:36 PM »
General whatever the result please remember that the fans are very grateful to you And randy fir taking our club onto better days.

Football is a game where passions run high but I'm sure we all want a successful Aston Villa!

If we do win the fa cup the party will go on well into the summer and I hope you are well enough to get back over here soon.

Offline graham poll

« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2010, 05:14:53 PM »
General ... DO YOU GET HACKEX OFF WITH FICKLE FANS ?/ :(  Howeverr bad  the result against chelsea was  some of the threads and psts ive read on here are just laughable ....(but without laughing)
We  some are in it for the long haul  getting a beating is bad but  we are deluding ourselves  to think  that M.O has lost the plot is a terrible mananger as much as we are deluding ourselves that he is GOD!. sHOULD WE GO ON AND BEAT cHELSEA IN THE SEMI WATCH THE SAME POSTERS  GIVING IT LARGE AGAIN ... FROM ONE FAN I  aam upset but  am in it for the long haul , some perspective needs to be seen here ,  tired players injurys  number of games in succesion , and a bloody good chelsea team ! Sure there are things  he  MO ) may have done different  but hindsight is bloody useless.... UP the villa

Offline Rip Van We Go Again

• Location: Up and down, i'm up the wall, i'm up the bloody tree
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2010, 07:00:16 PM »
Quote from: "graham poll"
General ... DO YOU GET HACKEX OFF WITH FICKLE FANS ?/ :(  Howeverr bad  the result against chelsea was  some of the threads and psts ive read on here are just laughable ....(but without laughing)
We  some are in it for the long haul  getting a beating is bad but  we are deluding ourselves  to think  that M.O has lost the plot is a terrible mananger as much as we are deluding ourselves that he is GOD!. sHOULD WE GO ON AND BEAT cHELSEA IN THE SEMI WATCH THE SAME POSTERS  GIVING IT LARGE AGAIN ... FROM ONE FAN I  aam upset but  am in it for the long haul , some perspective needs to be seen here ,  tired players injurys  number of games in succesion , and a bloody good chelsea team ! Sure there are things  he  MO ) may have done different  but hindsight is bloody useless.... UP the villa

Good luck trying to read that General.

Online Toronto Villa

• GM : 22.07.2024
« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2010, 07:13:35 PM »

good lad. Still drinking off the misery I see :)

Offline Risso

• GM : 04.03.2025
« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2010, 07:27:56 PM »
General

How disappointed are you that we've gone into March in a good position two seasons running, only to blow it completely while our rivals put on a good run of form?

Offline Stumpy-

« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2010, 10:31:02 AM »
General

With regards the FA Cup tour at Villa Park this week. I've just had an email from the club saying its on April 2nd. But the Villa & FA websites say the 3rd

Might be worth alerting them in case folks turn up on the wrong day

Offline graham poll

« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2010, 10:50:54 AM »
Quote from: "toronto villa"
General ... DO YOU GET HACKEX OFF WITH arbitrary, capricious, changeable, cheating, coquettish, double-crossing, faithless, fitful, flighty, frivolous, inconstant, irresolute, lubricious, mercurial, mutable, quicksilver, sneaking, temperamental, ticklish, two-timing, unfaithful, unpredictable FANS ?/ :(  Howeverr bad  the result against chelsea was  some of the threads and psts ive read on here are just laughable ....(but without laughing)

good lad. Still drinking off the misery I see :)

I DONT /CANT DRINK TORONTO ! IVE A SPINAL NERVE COMPPLAINT AND TAKE TABLETS EVRY SIX HRS FOR YOUR INFORMATION ....

Offline cheltenhamlion

« Reply #10 on: March 29, 2010, 12:51:30 PM »
Stop being so precious Graham. Particularly as you referred to everyone that was pissed off with the manager as a prick the other day.

Offline joe_c

• Location: My secret hayloft, shot with shafts of afternoon sunlight
  • GM : 31.03.2020
« Reply #11 on: March 29, 2010, 01:19:04 PM »
Quote from: "cheltenhamlion"
Stop being so precious Graham. Particularly as you referred to everyone that was pissed off with the manager as a prick the other day.

A comment for which the requested apology has not yet been forthcoming I might add.

Offline pauliewalnuts

• GM : 26.08.2024
« Reply #12 on: March 29, 2010, 01:24:28 PM »
Can we keep it to questions for the General, please?

Offline sfx412

« Reply #13 on: March 29, 2010, 02:03:55 PM »
General I have faith in Randy to make the right decision, give him my best wishes in these trying times.

Online Toronto Villa

• GM : 22.07.2024
« Reply #14 on: March 29, 2010, 02:15:02 PM »
Quote from: "sfx412"
General I have faith in Randy to make the right decision, give him my best wishes in these trying times.

trying times? Bloody hell, I admit the last few days haven't been great, but how very melodramatic. What would it be like if we were in Portsmouth's position? You'd be suicidal.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal