collapse collapse

Please donate to help keep this site going.

The Fanzine

Heroes & Villains Fanzine

Get your fix of all things Claret & Blue by subscribing to the online version!

* H&V Best Of

Recent Posts

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Small Heath: The gift that keeps on giving  (Read 3334097 times)

Offline PeterWithesShin

• GM : 17.03.2015
Re: Small Heath: The gift that keeps on giving
« Reply #20955 on: April 12, 2019, 06:03:08 PM »
1 month on from the incident and still fuck all from the FA about the sha and Arsenal incidents. Funny how it only took them 4 days to get their 5k from each of us on that bullshit charge.

Online Marlon From Bearwood

« Reply #20956 on: April 12, 2019, 08:37:49 PM »
I’m starting to think that it will just get brushed under the carpet and they’ll get away with it.

Online Somniloquism

« Reply #20957 on: April 12, 2019, 09:59:42 PM »
1 month on from the incident and still fuck all from the FA about the sha and Arsenal incidents. Funny how it only took them 4 days to get their 5k from each of us on that bullshit charge.

Personally I think they are going to use these to bring in new rules for future incidents and so want to ensure they have them in place before announcing. I don't believe either club will get a points deduction due to their not being any rules they can really use to do this without legal challenges.

Offline pooligan

• Villa till i die
« Reply #20958 on: April 12, 2019, 10:01:20 PM »
It is a disgrace that no action seems to have been taken. The idiot who attacked Jack even got sent to prison within no time,yet the FA have it seems brushed it under the carpet .

Offline Rigadon

• GM : Aug, 2014
« Reply #20959 on: April 13, 2019, 07:21:33 AM »

Personally I think they are going to use these to bring in new rules for future incidents and so want to ensure they have them in place before announcing. I don't believe either club will get a points deduction due to their not being any rules they can really use to do this without legal challenges.

Yes, that sounds plausible.  The clubs lawyers will be all over it, so if there are any loop holes at all it will be a 'future proof' / sound tough rather than actual action.  And the c*** who did the offence (and the rest cheering him on) will be able to sign-on safe in the knowledge he hasn't costed them anything other than a fine.

Offline Risso

• GM : 13.02.2020
« Reply #20960 on: April 13, 2019, 07:54:26 PM »
It's easy to forget how sad and in awe of us they are.  On their forum SHA today, their match thread amounted to a whole 6 pages, the 'other games' thread, which is 99% small-minded bitching about our game, ran to 4 pages.

Online kippaxvilla2

« Reply #20961 on: April 13, 2019, 11:40:14 PM »
The minute detail they comment on us knows no bounds.  One comment even mentioned the fact that we cannot mathematically go up automatically as a result of Leeds win.  I hadn’t event registered that!

Online Villan For Life

• GM : 31.07.2020
« Reply #20962 on: April 14, 2019, 09:05:47 AM »
Our magnificent run means that even without their points deduction we are still 14 points clear of them. It’s the natural order of things.

Offline Holte132

« Reply #20963 on: April 14, 2019, 08:39:04 PM »
I was talking to a nose today, pointing out how many points ahead of them we were when they had their points deduction and he told me I was a typical biased Villa supporter!

Online VILLA MOLE

• a v f c
« Reply #20964 on: April 14, 2019, 08:48:29 PM »
I was talking to a nose today, pointing out how many points ahead of them we were when they had their points deduction and he told me I was a typical biased Villa supporter!

lets not let facts get I the way please !!

Offline tomd2103

« Reply #20965 on: April 14, 2019, 09:30:47 PM »
ftp://

I am not really interested in their opinion of us, but a Blues fan I worked with sometimes comments on a Facebook thread called Villans v Bluenoses or something like that, so it appears on my page from timd to time. 

It seems a recent discussion appeared on there about Coventry's plight.  I read a few of the posts on there and the theme seemed to be that the Blues were some kind of saints for offering Coventry the chance to share their ground, whereas we were selfish for not offering Villa Park.

I was going to put a post on there asking why they think we would not want Coventry anywhere near Villa Park given their bizarre obsession with us, but guessed I would be talking to the wrong audience on that subject.

Online dave.woodhall

• Location: Treading water in a sea of retarded sexuality and bad poetry.
« Reply #20966 on: April 14, 2019, 09:32:23 PM »
ftp://

I am not really interested in their opinion of us, but a Blues fan I worked with sometimes comments on a Facebook thread called Villans v Bluenoses or something like that, so it appears on my page from timd to time. 

It seems a recent discussion appeared on there about Coventry's plight.  I read a few of the posts on there and the theme seemed to be that the Blues were some kind of saints for offering Coventry the chance to share their ground, whereas we were selfish for not offering Villa Park.

I was going to put a post on there asking why they think we would not want Coventry anywhere near Villa Park given their bizarre obsession with us, but guessed I would be talking to the wrong audience on that subject.

Try telling them they'll be getting paid fir it.

Offline Dr Butler

• GM : 20.07.2020
« Reply #20967 on: April 15, 2019, 09:28:23 AM »
on the way home from the game on Saturday we saw the Blosers coaches....we saw only 3 on their way slowly past Cambridge...

I could almost on the wind hear their anthem SOTV as they trundled past us....

UTV
The Doc

Offline Fasth56

• Location: The light has been snuffed out, I was just caught up in the hysteria
  • GM : 22.01.2020
« Reply #20968 on: April 15, 2019, 06:11:40 PM »
Yet another thread on us on SHA, dressed up as the Playoffs and the reasons why the No marks think we won't go up.

Offline Damo70

« Reply #20969 on: April 15, 2019, 06:17:11 PM »

I like to give myself a laugh and pop over to Small Heath Alliance occasionally where they usually talk about us more than themselves. It would appear that after our eight wins in a row 'The Vile Thread' has slipped off the first page of threads for possibly the first time in history. Not even a dig about how 'spawny' we are.